I'm from delhi. 23 years old and I am taking very abnormal pain in my knees from 6 days. I haven't walked much after the pain started the pain keeps moving in different points limited to my both the knees, sometimes the pain move outer side of the knees sometimes on the symmetrical point of my knee once the pain reached to my tibialis anterior from my knees. It's been 3 days since I started taking few medications which included vitamins D, B and maybe calcium prescribed by a doctor I consulted but it seems like nothing working. He said that I don't need to go through a test as I was not injured though I fall straight down on my knees 30-35 days before my pain started I can't properly It hurts sometimes even in bending the knees.

Hello. It is difficult to comment without examination but judging from the symptoms of pain in both knees, and the pain keeps migrating from one knee to another you might require blood investigation to rule out rheumatology causes. If the tests are negative then the cause of pain could be due to reactivate arthritis (usually happens in only one knee), in which case it will subside on its own. For the time being you can take tab Durapain after food twice daily instead of dolowin forte. It might cause acidity so continue taking peptard-d.