I am suffering from low blood pressure. I have to take pills regularly, please suggest me what can be beneficiary to me.

There's no illnesses like low blood pressure and person is capable to write from home for the forum low blood pressure is due to blood loss internal bleeding included and water loss due to diarrhoea and vomiting and dehydration symptoms make it to the hospital you can be anemic get tested for CBC haemoglobin and other tests deworming first by taking albendazole and metrogyl 500 mg twice daily for 5 days after food eat simple high protein low fat diet like milk and curds plus fruits and vegetables and exercises which involve stretching of muscles like swimming and yoga.
Low blood pressure is not bad, but regular episode of low B P is bad. This can be stabilized by Lemon drink also. Your blood reports will be required for better estimation.
Low blood pressure can be due to several causes. You have to get cardiac evaluation like ECG ECHO ,Endocrine evaluation There are several other diseases that are associated with low Blood pressure. So consult a doctor for evaluation. Thinking that is the blood pressure normal may turn out to be wrong.