Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kumar BYour feedback matters!
I'm a 17 year old girl, and have been experiencing sharp pain under my left breast when I breathe in. I thought it was a symptom of a heart attack, but I'm not experiencing nausea, anxiety, clammy skin, tiredness, etc. I have a little congestion in my chest of phlegm, and had a cough two weeks ago. I took nebulizer to solve my cough, but what should I do to solve this issue? Please help.
I have low blood pressure problem. Feeling weakness. What diet or medicine I should take to feel good?
Hi. I am smoking from nearly 5 years and I smoke 6 cigarettes a day. Some times I get a cough and a mild chest pain. Is this because of smoking? Do I need to quit smoking? Please advise.
I am 22 years old and I am also a smoker I smoke from last 3 years and but from last 1 and a half year I feel that my heart is beating so fast sometimes my body gets shake and I feel a type of current in the whole body with teeth also what I will do Sir? please plz please answer.
I am 74 years of age my weight is 68 kgs .My family history is 4 out of 6 brothers having heart problems I am still leading life I can use stairs upto 5 story my bp normal sugar. 110/140.Please suggest
I went for regular check up. My BP came 150/110. And from past 10 days my BP is 150/110. My age is 28 male. I did blood test. Reports are :GFR, CHLORIDE,TSH ,LIVER, HB, GLUCOSE ALL, ULTRASOUND OF KIDNEY, my lifestyle and food all are Normal BUT HOMOCYSTEINE-52, VITAMIN D- 5. Pls suggest how my BP shoot to such a peak from past one month.
I am 27 yrs old. Having chest pain at left side with pain in left hand and shoulder. Also heavy head and shaking in whole body with mild breathing problem from last 2 months. Dr. Did ecg twice, blood test n chest x Ray all are normal. Still have pain even now. Could you please assist me? Thanks.
Hello. Few days ago I was giving an exam of mine. I am a patient of hypertension since last 6 years. During the exam I was in a state of trans and don't know how, I lost my consciousness. I felt that my soul is leaving my body and I seemed to have lost my worldly desires. My breathing stopped for about 10-15 seconds. My whole body became cold. What could be the reason for it as I have not yet consulted my physician on this?
I am suffering from dry cough for two weeks. I have chest pain. Can yoy suggest what should be done.
I am 32 year old having acidity problem from last 1 year and that time also had low B12, and having some times pain in chest.
My father us around 67 and he has slight bp. But now its in control as he use bp tablet. But for the past few weeks he is facing breathing problem and he is unable to sleep at night. I know he is more worried about family. He always thinks about family. Please suggest me what shall I do. Which method will make him relief from that problem. Can you suggest any medicen please
My chest is panning since yesterday morning when I woke up. That night it was too much hot so I slept directly in front of cooler for more than 8 hour. I don't know if its panning because of that. I smoke cigarettes since few months but I am not a chain smoker, I smoke hardly 1 cigarette per day. I don't know what is the reason but it's almost 24 hr and still panning. When I press middle part of chest bone it pains more. I don't have cough and all. I was a patience of jaundice 2 year before with bilirubin level 18, but I am fine now. Please help me doctor.
My friend a suffering from gastrolgia and indigestion and palpitations some times he became so weak and there is no response from medicine sir please help and advice him a better treatment. Thank you.
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure.
Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
- Aconitum: Certain high blood pressure conditions have sudden outbursts. It inflicts a fear of dying and acute anxiety disorder. Aconitum abates such situations.
- Argentum Nitricum: At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
- Veratum Viride: Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
- Natural Supplements: For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
- Ignatia: To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
- Belladonna: This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
- Lachesis: Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
- Glonoinum: On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.
Effects of Consuming Beans
Beans prevents constipation, helps hemorrhoids, lowers cholesterol, combats cancer, stabilizes blood sugar.