I am suffering from badly mouth smell last 2 years and am use a paste but did not get result. What should i do?

I am suffering from badly mouth smell last 2 years and am...
Dear Lybrate User For Bad breath you may use jaggery small pc. In your mouth after taking meal. There may be the reasons of bad breath poor hygene dental problem. Make it clear. Call back for on line chat.
Hi. You need scaling and gum treatment with lasers Regards.
Use hexidin mouthwash & get your teeth scaling done by local dentist.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Get a complete dental check up and oral prophylaxis done from a dental surgeon.
Kindly get scaling done and use a mouthwash twice daily for 15 days and brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene. Also notice that you are not constipated most of the times as this is also one of the reasons for bad breath. Include green leafy vegetables and fruits to keep your flushing system well.
You might have tartar / deposit .kindly get it checked by dentist. You might need teeth cleaning and polishing.
Bad breath can be due to many reasons. If your teeth show a yellow or black line near gums, then you might need professional cleaning to resolve your bad breath problem. Bad breath can also be caused due to improper tongue cleaning or decreased water intake daily. I suggest you visit your dentist once for a proper diagnosis of your problem.
Hi, get your scaling done, brush your teeth twice daily and use Mouthwash. Drink more water.
Get cleaning done from nearby dentist. Use mothwash.