I am 55 KG in my weight and I had belly. And The Foods what I eat that is not digesting I did not freely go to bathroom (Tight Motion) Sometimes I got stomach pain. Please Help me to relive from this problem.

I am 55 KG in my weight and I had belly. And The Foods wh...
1.Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning 2.Take little more water in the day 3.Eat more fruits and green vegetables 4.No fried/ spicy/ junk/ processed/ fast food, no maida products 5.No tea/ coffee/ cold drinks 6.No alcohol 8.Daily morning walk for 30 mts 9.Deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily 10.Fiber Foods that are high in insoluble fiber include whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. Try wheat bran, brown rice, or whole grain bread. Soluble fiber- Prunes and figs can be added to breakfast or eaten as a snack. 12.Take a glass of hot milk with sugar at night before sleeping medicine can not be advised for open question for medicine contact on private chat Good luck.
I hope your problem may be solved by managing your food habits and life style along with Yoga and/or exercise.