Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Adal Singh BeniwalYour feedback matters!
Diabetes has become a modern lifestyle disease. Younger age groups are affected by it, and with changing lifestyles, it is only poised to get worse. While this may sound scary, the news to cheer about is that it can be controlled to a large extent. By making lifestyle changes, altering diet, and improving foot care, diabetes control can be planned effectively. Both the onset of the disease and disease progression and complications can be controlled to a large extent.
Read on to know some changes in terms of lifestyle, diet and foot care to improve diabetes:
- Diet: You are what you eat, so it is advisable that you plan your meal carefully. Eat healthy and you will stay healthy. Include a lot of fiber in the form of whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. Reduce oils, sugar, salt, white rice, refined flour, etc. Increase unsaturated fatty acids and reduce saturated fatty acids. Ensure you get the right amount of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Ensure ample hydration for the body. Get into a pattern of eating small, frequent meals and avoid binge eating. This goes a long way in controlling sugar levels in the body.
- Lifestyle: Engage in exercise, both to keep your weight under control and to improve the function of insulin. This also helps to keep body fat under control. Talk to your doctor about what routine would work for you. Whether it is jogging, running, cycling, swimming or plain walking, take a pick and regularly do it. Your goal should be to spend 30 to 45 mins every day on brisk walking (at least 5 days a week). This helps the function of insulin and also helps in reducing complications arising from diabetes. If you are a smoker, this is the time to quit – the hazards and the benefits are way too many. A healthy lifestyle with exercise also helps to manage stress, as the exercise helps in stress management and weight management too. Reduced severity of diabetes induces a feeling of well-being too.
- Foot care: One of the main complications of diabetes is known as diabetic neuropathy, where the nerves are affected. There is loss of sensation in the extremities and therefore a blister or a corn on the foot can go unnoticed and continue to grow. This may develop into an ulcer, which may then require extensive repair and heal at a slow pace because of diabetes. Diabetic people are advised to watch and wash the feet regularly, dry it nicely, watch between the toes, keep the toenails trimmed, smoothen out the calluses and corns, and use proper footwear. Go for foot exams once in six months or a year. Any small wound should be attended to by the doctor.
These are some simple ways to combat diabetes, which can be planned into your daily routine.
Disorders come in different forms and variety; in short they are like people who come in all shapes and sizes. If you have a sexual disorder it does not mean that something is wrong with you. It only conveys that certain issues can affect anyone at any point of time and maybe for a reason or no reason. While some sexual problems have been tracked with their diagnosis and treatment, there are many which are not yet understood well.
The best part of all this is that if you are affected with a sexual disorder something like erectile dysfunction then there is no need to worry as there is a wide range of treatment. The treatment can range from some specific form to psychotherapy. This can virtually help anyone with the sexual disorder despite the concern.
The only concern associated with sexual disorder is that how is it affecting the person. Is it causing distress in their lives or their behavior is changing and would they like to change their behavior or the problem.
Symptoms of Sexual Disorders:
- Dyspareunia: Constant and repetitive pain experienced during sexual intercourse in men and women
- Erectile Disorder (ED): Inability to maintain erection in men
- Exhibitionistic Disorder: Intense sexual urges and fantasies for over 6 months
- Female and Male Orgasmic Disorders: Repetitive and constant delay or absence of orgasm post sexual stimulation
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: Constant and repetitive inability of, or maintaining arousal until the sexual activity
- Fetishistic Disorder: Also known as Fetishism, this involves eroticization of nonliving objects or body parts for sexual gratification.
- Frotteuristic Disorder: Fantasies and sexual urges that have lasted for more than 6 months
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: Low sexual desire in men
- Premature (Early) Ejaculation: Early ejaculation, much before the person wishes for
- Sexual Masochism and Sadism: Fantasies and sexual urges that have lasted for more than 6 months
- Vaginismus: Spasm of the muscles which cause hindrance in sexual activity
- Sex Addiction: It is not a recognized diagnostic category at this time.
Treatments of Sexual Disorders:
The most common sexual disorder, erectile dysfunction is readily treated with medication. The drugs prescribed for this are Cialis, Levitra, and Viagra. These medicines are only available if the doctor writes a prescription. They work by increasing the blood flow to the penis and in turn an easy erection in men when sexual stimulation is given. Viagra and Levita, both are effective in 30 minutes, but Levita works a little longer than Viagra.
The effect of both can last up to 4-5 hours. Cialis is believed to work faster that is within 15 minutes and lasts up to 36 hours.
I am 35 years old. I married 14 years ago. From 14 years when we r in sex I never released liquid. What is the problem? I'm happy but my husband wants to see the liquid.
I am really short , my height is 5 ft and age is 21 is there any supplements that will increase my height by 2 or 3 inches.
I have oily skin problem. When I sleep and wake up my face become fully oily such that when I put my hand face my hand become oily plss suggest some medicine to control it.
I have red eyes and feeling jealousy in my eyes because of this I can't sleep properly its very bad for my eyes.
Stress is something which can ruin your sex life. It is not wise to underestimate the havoc it can cause in not only your general but also in your intimate relationship. Work related stress along with the fast paced nature of our day to day life can leave us feeling totally spent and without physical and emotional energy which is required to have a satisfying and fulfilling sex life.
Here are some specific tips on how you can counter stress in your bedroom:
1. Don’t put any sexual pressure on your partner: If your partner is under stress due to work related issues, financial issues or other emotional issues then it is your duty to be understanding and patient towards them and never force them to have sex as it will put them off even more. Your partner will himself or herself tell you when they are ready for intimacy and will appreciate that you were patient with them and this appreciation will translate itself in a much more enjoyable and passionate sex life.
2. Don’t think about your performance: Performance anxiety can lead you to become so self-conscious that it can cause you to lose your erection and distract you from both receiving and giving pleasure. Don’t overthink about your performance in bed instead concentrate on attending to your partner’s needs and the rest will take care of itself.
3. Work on reducing other tensions in your life: Household chores and taking care of kids and other family members can be very exhausting. Social commitments can also be a time suck. Try to get extra household help for yourself or your partner and reduce your social commitments to family and friends, this will give you and your partner more time and energy to spend with each other.
Implementing these simple tips in your day to day life will go a long way to alleviate stress in your sex life and the ending result will be a much improved and enjoyable intimate relationship with your partner which will also boost your relationship with each other in every other aspect as well leading to much happier relationship.