Asked for male, 56 years old from Bangalore
you have to improve your food habits do
1. Take 2/ 3glass of warm water in the morning before brush 2. Take more water in day
3. Take meals at fixed hrs, chew food properly/ completely, no eating quickly 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day.
5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. Caffeine, mints or mint-flavoured foods, pungent, sour things, tomato-based foods. 6. No smoking, chewing gum, and carbonated beverages.
6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad
7. Avoid constipation
8. Usenibupani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day
9. Do not drink/ store water in plastic bottles. 10 .relax and walk for 30 mts daily 11. Take enough rest- do not lie down immediately after eating. Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping. No late nights 11. Keep your weight under control.
12. Elevate the head of bed 6 inches with blocks. 13. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol
14. Stand upright or sit up straight, maintain good posture.
15. Reduce physical and mental stress. Maintain healthy life style. Do exercise regularly.
16. No unnecessary medicines medicine can not be advised for open question for medicine contact on private consultation good luck.