You have to improve your food habits do
1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning before brush 2. Take more water in day
3. Take meals at fixed hrs, chew food properly/ completely, no eating quickly 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day.
5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. 6. No smoking, chewing gum, and carbonated beverages.
6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad
7. Avoid constipation
8. Use nibu pani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day
9. Do not drink/ store water in plastic bottles. 10.relax and walk for 30 mts daily 11. Take enough rest- do not lie down immediately after eating. Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping. No late nights 11. Keep your weight under control. 13. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol 15. Reduce physical and mental stress. Maintain healthy life style. Do exercise regularly.
16. No unnecessary medicines. for medicine contact on private chat
Fatty liver a common problem now a days due to lifestyle changes. Dietary modification like low fat and daily exercise with weight reduction is a must along with medicines. If any habits like somiking and drinking has to be stopped completelety.
Your having IBS or chronic collitis, avoid taking those foods for now, do regular exercise, some yoga, with this you need proper homoeopathic treatment to cure your problem permanently, only by proper homoeopathic treatment it is curable soo you can contact me through Lybrate in private consultation.
Hi lybrate-user, you are probably suffering from irritable bowel syndrome. Here though the symptoms seems to be of digestive system but actually it comes from our brain due to the activation of Gut -Brain Axis. Smoking can increases the problem. I would suggest you to consult an experienced Neuropsychiatrist who can satisfactorily treat your problems. Do yoga and relaxation exercise on regular basis. Take green vegetables and adequate fluid to get your body refreshed. Try to have a good night sleep. Avoid oily and spicy foods. Thanks.
DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery), FWT (W.B)
Homeopath, 24 Parganas
Hi Lybrate user for your digestion you can take homoeopathic medecine 1 Nux vom 30 2 drops to be taken twice daily morning and evening direct on your tongue, 2 chelidoneum Q +ceanonthus Q +carduas Q + HydrastisQ equal quantity mixed with half cup water, suppose 5+5+ 5+ 5=20 drops to be taken twice daily after meal with half cup water, you report me after 15 days. Thanks. Take care.
It is just simple flatulence means digestive disturbances...
And it will not be visible in xray..
It can be cured by Homoeopathic treatment if taken properly..you can consult me through lybrate...
Till then take
Lycopodium 30 one dose..
MBBS, MD, DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
You need to see the food what you are taking, till then take Ars alb 200, 4 pills thrice a day and podophyllum 30, 4pills once a day for 2 days and report thereafter for further treatment.
Do exercise daily, avoid spicy, heavy and junk food, avoid alcohol and smoking (if you do)
eat salads and sprouts, papaya to reduce gastric problem.
Don't be empty stomach, because it will cause acidity.
We have good homeopathic medicines, both for your problem, but for that we need to take whole case taking, so that appropriate treatment gets started.