Due to lack of saliva or when I'm soo thirsty my mouth gets bad smell. Some times I'm facing a problem with it. I can't able to talk freely. What can I do at that situation. Any medicine? I have thyroid also. My age is 20. Pls give me a suggestion.

Due to lack of saliva or when I'm soo thirsty my mouth ge...
Hello! Bad breath can be due to many reasons, mainly it can b due to deposits on teeth. It is better to get a check up done. And drink lots of water.
To relieve your dry mouth: Chew sugar-free gum or suck on sugar-free hard candies to stimulate the flow of saliva. ... Limit your caffeine intake because caffeine can make your mouth drier. Don't use mouthwashes that contain alcohol because they can be drying. Stop all tobacco use if you smoke or chew tobacco.
Chew— khadiradi vati 1-1-1 after food for 15 days. Kanthasudha— twice a day also helps you.