I am diagnosed with RHD and had open heart surgery for Mitral valve repair. I am taking Concor 2.5 mg and Pinom 20 mg every day along with penis 800 mg. May I know why I am using this and how it is supporting me medically?

It seems you had Mitral Regurgitation of Rheumatic origin for which MV repair has been done. Concor (Bisoprolol) is a Beta Blocker and has been given to keep your heart rate under control. Pinom (Olmesartan) is an ARB which has apparently been given to augment cardiac remodelling and for avoiding Heart Failure. Pentids, an antibiotic (not Penis), 400 mg twice a day has been given to you to prevent infections (like those of throat, tonsils, etc.) which could lead to re-activation of Rheumatic activity, which occur as body's immune response after such trivial infections. Alternatively, you could have been prescribed 3-4 weekly injections of Long Acting Penicillin (Penidure or Longacillin). I hope this satisfies your querries. Wish you all the best. Take care.
Pantie prevents throat infection and further rheumatic damage to valves. Concor and pinom can delay heart muscle weakness that occurs with age, specially after mitral valve replacement. In your case repair was done, so more details are required for final opinion. Best wishes.