Hi I'm 23 years old and I have mouth bad breath problem since more than 10 years. I have used many toothpaste and used mouth fresheners but still it isn't working. So please help me. What to do?

Hi I'm 23 years old and I have mouth bad breath problem s...
You may be having deposits of tartar or calculus. Which may be causing bad breath. Go for professional cleaning of teeth nd gums.
Go to your doctor to diagnose the exact cause of foul odour but if it is due to deposits on yr teeth or inflammation in the gums go for ultrasonic scaling and polishing and improve yr oral hygiene.
Get a scaling done use hexidine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Scaling.
Gastritis, lung & sinus infection may also be the cause of bad smell in the mouth. 90% of bad breath is due to a dirty tongue. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouthwash until then. Advance procedures can be done with laser too. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.
You must visit a dental surgeon and get your teeth cleaning and polishing done with gum treatment. Use colgate total paste twice a day and use listerine mouthwash regularly.