My skin is getting dry and dark since three days. I'm using dove soap till now. So I'm requesting that please suggest me any other soap that can clear my problem. Thank you.

My skin is getting dry and dark since three days.
I'm usi...
You can use papaya soap from proyoung for better and non allergic skin.
I'm usi...
Hello, There are various treatment for pigmentation. From creams containing hydroquinone to milder ones of Kojic acid, niacinamide, arbutin. There is options of glutathione injections to oral tablets with vitamin C, also laser toning also gives good results. Consult a dermatologist.
I'm usi...
Hello. The sun tan is a common factor along with many others which cause such kind of skin darkening. Nowadays you get many creams, gels, tablets which claim for clear and glowing skin. However a detailed history and a proper examination by a skin specialist will guide you through the exact methods to get your skin rejuvenated. These can be the simple precautions which you can carry out, the creams or gels or the procedures which can give you the clear and lite skin. My advice to you would be the same, to get yourself examined. There is no single cream which can suffice all the varieties of skin needs. U can consult me or text online as well.