I am diabetic since 6 month my hba1c is 9.5 to 5.8 my BP is normal but 4 days back my BP show 116/76 and today is 121/76 after 30 minutes walking it's go 125/79 today I have cough my serum creatinine 0.89 can I have hypertension according to new guidelines.

I am diabetic since 6 month my hba1c is 9.5 to 5.8 my BP ...
No , Just continue with your good habits and stop worrying unnecessarily by being a perfectionist. What is important is to go for regular health check up and follow the instructions of the doctor ( if you are diagnosed with any problem then be more alert and follow up regularly with the doctor). Adapt a healthy lifestyle and avoid all bad habits.
No, You are not hypertensive.
Mr. lybrate-user, Thanks for the query. It is good to know that HbA1c% is down to 5.8. Please strive to keep it in that range. All the BP readings mentioned are within the normal range. There is no reason to worry about. The newer guidelines are more specifically for patients with any heart related risks. Even today we treat patients only when BP goes beyond 140 mm Hg systolic and 90 mm Hg diastolic. Thanks.