I am brush my teeth regularly but my teeth is not look white and underside my teeth is going to be very dull. Please help

Hi, don't worry about it, may be natural color.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured food stuff.
Get scaling (cleaning) and polishing done by nearest dentist followed by brushing twice daily especially during night.
Use glodent toothpaste. Mild tooth color changes ll b seen.
Visit dentist for scaling. Home remedy or any home product will not work.
Go bleaching.
Kindly see a dentist and get scaling and bleaching done.
You can not remove calculus and other hard deposits by your own. Visit a dentist for scaling and polishing, learn proper brushing technique and maintain the same for longer. For more teeth whitening you can also choose chemical or laser bleaching.
Kindly use snowdent toothpaste for tooth whitening.
If there is tartar / deposit kindly get. Teeth cleaning and polishing done by dentist.
Hi, You need to get professional teeth cleaning done. If that does not help you may go for teeth whitening. Regards
You may go for professional bleaching to get your teeth white but it may result in sensitivity.
Hello lybrate-user, if you are not happy with the colour of your teeth you can go for teeth whitening procedures like bleaching.
lybrate-user get your teeth cleaned once. They need it.
HI Sanjiv.... it may because of weak gums and bleeding gums.... You may consult for homoeopathic treatment.. Till then use homoeopathic toothpaste Heclalava by wheezal.
Get it checked. And get them cleaned. Take care.
That may be color of your teeth visit dentist for dental bleach.
No toothpaste can make your teeth white. Of you want them brighter, get professional bleaching done.
Kindly go for scaling or bleaching.
Go fr tooth whitening.