Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Allahabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anis Akhtar
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anis AkhtarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from erection problems, but Dr Anis Akhtar was able to handle it. My previous experiences were not so good, but he has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my erection problems, but he has helped me immensely. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Anis Akhtar. He has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail.
I read about the Dr.Anis Akhtar on one of the social media platform. His treatment suited me the best and now I am perfectly fine. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. The entire dr Anis Herbal Clinic is very nicely designed. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of gastric problem in me.
I read about the Anis Akhtar on one of the social media platform. Anis Akhtar has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. The overall outlook of the Dr Anis Herbal Clinic was very nice. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself after I i took a treatment to increase height. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the bestI'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to my Anis Akhtar perfect advice.
I was quite depressed due to my condition, but Dr Anis Akhtar guided me to change my attitude. I never get sick, but then last year I got to know that I was suffering from Erectile Dysfunction. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the dr Anis Herbal Clinic is so nice. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Anis Akhtar. He certainly knows the in and out of his speciality.
I was having frequent vaginal discharge issue. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised that it is some problem for which I need to consult a doctor. I chose Dr Anis for my treatment. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. He supported me alot. His treatment benefitted me alot. I must say he is one of a best ayurveda specialist.
Thanks to Dr Anis for treating my thyroid problem. My condition was degrading day by day but after consulting him, I am perfectly fine. I thank him for providing me the best suitable treatment. I am glad that I chose to consult him. He has broad knowledge in the field of Ayurveda and is capable of handling maximum cases.
I consulted dr Anis Akhtar for ayurvedic treatment of anorexia for me. No matter how critical be the situation, He is always very calm.Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before the treatment. His clinic is dr Anis Herbal Clinic in Allahbad.
dr Anis Akhtar did my husband’s allergy test at his clinic dr Anis Herbal Clinic in allahbad. The labs in the clinic are super clean. Doctor is not only smart but he is aware about the latest technologies and ways as well.
dr Anis Akhtar is a very well known doctor with his speciality for allergy treatment at his clinic dr Anis Herbal Clinic in allahbad. He is a wonderful doctor and pays total attention to all cases.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anis Akhtar to be very helpful. Thank you sir...sir she have to take any tablet
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anis Akhtar to be inspiring. Tq. .so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anis Akhtar to be very helpful. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anis Akhtar to be very helpful. Thnks
Dr. Anis Akhtar provides answers that are very helpful. I will try this
Dr. Anis Akhtar provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir..
Ram Chandra Shaw
Dr. Anis Akhtar provides answers that are nurturing. thanks
Piles, fistula and fissures are the most common problems affecting the rectum and the anus. Both the rectum as well as the anus has a very rich vascular supply. There could be swelling of these blood vessels or tearing which can lead to the above conditions. Read on to know additional details about each of these conditions.
Piles: In simple words, swollen blood vessels of the anal region are called piles. It can be internal or external, depending on how far it is from the anal canal. If it is located farther inside the anal canal, it is called internal piles.
- Chronic constipation, where the person has to strain to pass stools
- Smoking and genetics can also lead to piles.
- In the early stages, once identified, simple topical medications for symptom relief are sufficient.
- Diet should be rich in fiber, with fruits and vegetables
- Increased water consumption
- Surgery if the disease has reached the stage of blood clots
- Prevention is advised if there is a family history by consuming a fiber-rich diet and maintaining hydration
Fistula: When an infected anal gland bursts into the anal canal, it constantly discharges pus into the anal canal and becomes a fistula. Hygienic toilet habits can help in preventing fistulas.
- A constant wet feeling in the anal area, due to pus discharge.
- This would be intermittent, and there would be periods with no discharge.
- There could be a foul smell due to pus discharge.
Diagnosis and Treatment:
- Identifying the exact location is important as surgery may be required.
- An ultrasound scan or an MRI is usually done.
- Newer techniques like Video Assisted Anal Fistula Treatment (VAAFT) are used. This locates the piles accurately and uses electric current to seal it with staples and surgical glue.
- Conventional surgery is also used for economic or accessibility reasons.
- Fissures: These cracks anywhere in the length of the anal canal are extremely common.
- Very painful and the person may not want to go to the toilet
- Rarely bleeding is also seen, maybe in very small amounts
- Over 90% of the fissures do not require surgery
- Switching to a high-fiber diet and improving hydration will help in managing these symptoms.
- Topical relief can be provided by medications.
- When they are recurrent, a procedure known as lateral sphincterotomy is done. This is an outpatient procedure and provides immediate relief.
Though one condition can lead to another, in most people, there is a strong genetic component, and working towards prevention is highly recommended.
Hi my name pushpa I am unmarried once or twice a month I am doing masturbating is there any wrong or any side effects after marriage during pregnancy or with my partner.
I am 24 years old married woman my husband is not satisfied by my sex life how to improve my self so that I can make him satisfied & happy please tell me any solution for this.
I had unprotected sex before my periods came. Took an i-pill the next day and I am already 10 days late for my periods. I am getting a white discharge along with brown blood. Can I be pregnant?
5 days back me and my girlfriend have sex and condom broken. Yesterday she's period time but she is not period. What can we do any birth control pill.
Hello doctors, my son Is 3 and half year old. His penis foreskin stuck. Please tell me what to do because I'm out of country. Please reply fast.
Erectile dysfunction can severely limit life’s simple pleasures. It may also cause strife in one’s marital life and be a cause for social embarrassment and low self-esteem. Erectile dysfunction, which is commonly referred to as impotence, is either the inability to continue with an erection into climax for a continued period, or being able to maintain the erection for a very short time or not being able to get an erection at all.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction According to Ayurveda
Erectile dysfunction is usually caused due to a number of factors which include lifestyle habits, physical as well as psychological issues. Defects within the spinal cord, injuries or problems with blood flow may cause erectile dysfunction. An overly abusive childhood or sex associated with guilt may also be responsible. In Ayurveda, the disorder is linked to ‘shukra dhatu’. Any problem with this, may, thus result in multiple sexual problems including erectile dysfunction.
How can Ayurveda help cure ED?
According to Ayurveda, ED is basically a condition of low vitality. Generally, vitiation of vata dosha is responsible for Klaibya or ED. On the basis of the cause, seven types of Klaibya are mentioned in Ayurvedic texts, e.g. Manasik klaibya is caused by psychological factors, Doshaj klaibya is caused by physiological factors, Shukrakshayaj is caused by deficiency of Shukra dhatu, Vyadhi is cause by some other disease like diabetes, Aghataj is caused by surgical or accidental trauma, Shukranirodhaj is caused by suppression of sexual urge and Sahaj means congenital.
Ayurveda takes a more holistic approach. The exact combination of the methods and the exact implementation chosen may vary according to the specific causes.
- Vajikarana therapy – This is a holistic cleansing process that aims to correct the bodily faults which might have been causing ED. It includes certain processes, such as controlled regurgitation, to flush out toxins from the body, specially designed Ayurvedic massages, a tailor made diet, and various other herbal concoctions which can rejuvenate one’s vitality.
- Specified drugs to correct ED – Certain Ayurvedic herbs can be quite effective as well; both in the form of special Ayurvedic medicine or home remedies. Some of these herbs include:
- Bringing in lifestyle modifications – Drinking excessively, smoking and consuming junk food may all lead to weight gain as well as other imbalances within the body. These may affect pressure or sugar levels in your body as well as the heart’s condition, thus resulting in ED. Ayurveda requires one to cut down on or quit certain habits related to one’s lifestyle which might be causing ED.
- Yoga and meditation – Regular exercises would definitely help in this regard. Meditation and yoga would thus be an integral part of the treatment process.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!