I am in love with a girl who is about to get arrange marriage in in the month of April. She met me two months before and told me she is into depression because her parents have forced her for engagement. She had already broken one engagement before and her parents had forced her for the second one. The guy is in Dubai and does’t msg her much. We had developed a lot of bonding on Whatsapp and we have met only twice. She met me last on valentine day and I did’t express my feelings to her because her wedding card is printed. Now after the meet she is not replying to my text or calls .Should I forget her or send her my feelings when she is not replying to my texts. Please help me I am getting lot off stress.

Hello As you just mentioned that she is already getting married and her parents want her to do so and she cannot go against their wish, you should try to maintain distance from her and try to move on. Try making new friends, spend time with family and friends, engage in hobbies and try not to remember her. It will be difficult to do it but it will help you to move on and reduce your stress.