I am 28 years old. Am suffering from mouth open problem last 10 year due to gutkha. Now am not use gutkha since 2013 but now also conditions is not good please help and suggest me how to treat this. Sir please do needful.

I am 28 years old. Am suffering from mouth open problem l...
You shouldn't take more antioxidants in the form of fruits mostly juicy fruits like orange musammi pineapple grapes which are the seasonal fruits are always available. Apart from this you should take antioxidants capsules containing lycopene Alpha tocopherol and beta carotene because it is a good combination for treating the Oral Submucous Fibrosis and other oral cavity problems consisting of mucosa. Moreover you can use black tea which is the best antioxidant available at home and apply some turmeric powder to your inner aspect of the cheek.
First of all quit the habit of chewing gutkha, then see a dentist for long-term treatment.

Book appointment with top doctors for Oral Prophylaxis treatment