How to cure yellowish teeth and teeth's black spots? Pls suggest me some best products. I want to cure yellowish teeth as soon as possible.

As there is teeth deposit / calculus on teeth kindly get teeth cleaning and polishing done ...
Hi. Get teeth cleaning and whitening done from dentist Regards.
If you are in Purulia, you can come down to Kolkata and contact us, it is not possible to whiten teeth at home, so consult a dentist asap to get scaling and bleaching done.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured food stuff.
Oral prophylaxis and bleach.
Hello lybrate-user you should go to dentist for dental bleaching for matching your colour of tooth as per the colour scale it is the best treatment for your stains. They are certain products which will remove the stains but it will take long time and in due course of time it will damage your enamel and you will notice deep sensitivity too hot and cold products. So my best suggestion 2u is that you should go for dental bleaching have a nice day.
Kindly undergo bleaching procedure.
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Reason for your stains needs to be found. Clean up and bleaching would help if its external.
Get scaling and polishing done. Maintain your oral hygiene properly.
Use vicco powder Use olive oil and salt twice a week.
It is not possible to do it at home. It needs scaling and polishing by a dentist.
Hi You need to get professional teeth cleaning done. If that does not help you may go for teeth whitening.
Consult a dentist for check up. In case of calculus and stains over teeth surface go for scaling and polishing.
You can go for cleaning and polishing. And later tooth whitening.