Sir, I am 48 Years old seek your kind consultation for my knee pain, which I am suffering from my childhood, whenever I used extensive workout/Running/Dancing my right knee (right side downward area) start pain and last up to 30/40 minutes and again it became normal. As I am planning to climb Everest base camp in March 2018, I need your kind advice. Thanking you and your kind advice will be highly appreciated. Best Regards,

Sir,
I am 48 Years old  seek your kind consultation for m...
Simple Knee ExerciesSpecific knee exercises will also help ie. Keeping ball underneath the knee and keep pressing it. That's the simple exercise which will help you to strengthen the knee Ice therapy would definitely help to reduce the inflammation. We also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. I also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. Knee pain more than 2 weeks:if your knee is paining since 2 weeks, then you have to rethink whether you had any injury in the previous years. I also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. As arthritis is very common if anyone would've neglected any injury in the previous years. You can take Ultrasonic therapy in one of the nearby physiotherapy clinics which would help to heal the damaged cartilages along with shortwave diathermy which would help to improve the blood circulation. Ice therapy would definitely help to reduce the inflammation.