Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi my mother is 50 years old and suffering from knee pain I have checked with orthopedic Dr. But he saying there is gap of bones and operation is only one solution so requested to you kindly help of this issue and avoid operation. Second thing my mother is suffering from from sugar & high BP.

1 Doctor Answered
Mr. Lybrate-user. I suggest you take homoeopathic medicine medorrhinum10, m. Calcaea phos. 6x. Kali. Carb 30 ok tds for 1 month solve your problem k.
19 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.