Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have fungal infection around my private parts(jock itch) since last 6 month Its also on my face I have taken turbifine 250 and got relief but after some time it again come suggest me permanent solutions.

1 Doctor Answered
Fungal infection of skin- ringworm- is a very common problem. It increases in rainy and humid weather and is more irritating and itchy when you sweat. Most creams given by pharmacies contain steroids that reduce the redness and itching for some days but does not cure the infection. You need to take a course of antifungal tablet along with anti fungal creams and anti- itch medicine to prevent the infection from spreading by repeated itching. Provide these details - number of days of infection, history of diabetes or any other illness, and your weight so that appropriate dosage can be prescribed. Do not apply steroid creams. Wear clean and totally dry clothes.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.