Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I lost my Love feeling depression I am not at all interested in other works what's the solution of the this problem.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello Lybrate User The information that you have provided too less to suggest you something. What I can understand from your concern is that you have lost some person in your life and which is creating feelings of being aloof and disinterest in your life. You first need to understand that if some person is there in our life, so we invest lot of energy in that person through our feelings, emotions and one day if the person leaves us in any form, death or separation, a void or a space is created which is now empty. Earlier you used to invest your energy in it but now there is no body to take that energy or love or your feelings anymore, so your own energy reverses and comes back to you, which is slightly painful as no body is there at the receiving end. This feeling stays for some time because when it takes time to develop feelings for the other person so it also takes time to get away with those feelings also. So, if possible you can consult a clinical psychologist in your area or any nearby hospital. This will help you in dealing with the loss that you are experiencing and not able to concentrate on your work. And such loses takes time to cure but sometimes gaining a quick realization that yes the person has left, helps us to regain our balance. It will be too early for me to give a therapy plan here, as I do not know much about you as a person, your personality traits or how you deal with situations in your life. And therapy is successful usually in a setup with a clinical psychologist. Please write back if you have any further concerns related to this. Regards.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.