Sir/Madam, I am 23 years old. after car drive I have severe knee pain. What is the reason?

Sir/Madam, I am 23 years old. after car drive I have seve...
Knee pain As arthritis is very common that you get generally bilaterally. Ice therapy would definitely help to reduce the inflammation. We also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. You can take Ultrasonic therapy in one of the nearby physiotherapy clinics which would help to heal the damaged cartilages along with shortwave diathermy which would help to improve the blood circulation. You can take Ultrasonic therapy in one of the nearby physiotherapy clinics which would help to heal the damaged cartilages along with shortwave diathermy which would help to improve the blood circulation. It looks like you are anaemic. That's the reason the knee goes for genu recurvatum which is nothing but backward bowing of legs. This can be prevented by wearing knee brace to support the knee from going backwards while you walk or climb stairs. Check with your haemoglobin levels and also with your calcium & vitamin levels in your body by consulting a general physician. Simple Knee ExerciesSpecific knee exercises will also help ie. Keeping ball underneath the knee and keep pressing it. That's the simple exercise which will help you to strengthen the knee Ice therapy would definitely help to reduce the inflammation. We also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. I also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone.
Reason may be over use or abuse. Try doing regular knee quadriceps exercises (static and dynamic). Ice pack application. This will keep your knee fit and strong.