From 2 years I'm using hh lite but there was no side effects but now when I stopped it my skin is getting dark and reddish so will there be any problem in the future if I keep on using it permanently.

From 2 years I'm using hh lite but there was no side effe...
Hi Lybrate user It's may be problematic in future so now avoid it. Use can use ointment kumkumadi tailam lepam with ointment Flora fair for glow of your. Face. Avoid oily spicy fried salty acidic foods. Tc Thank Regards.
Hello, HH lite should not be used for long time as it has side effects. There are various treatment for pigmentation. From creams containing hydroquinone to milder ones of Kojic acid, niacinamide, arbutin. There is options of glutathione injections to oral tablets with vitamin C, also laser toning also gives good results. But what you need to understand us nothing is permanent and you will need to maintain with continuous usage and also protect from sun damage. Consult a certified Dermatologist before you start any cream.