I want to gain weight upto 60 kgs and currently I am weighing 50 kgs. My age is 19 and height is 6 feet. Do help me!

I want to gain weight upto 60 kgs and currently I am weig...
I appreciate your desire to gain weight naturally without resorting to any medicines or quick fix solutions. Weight gain needs patience and happens gradually with improved appetite and sensible eating. Weight gain needs a healthy wholesome diet with increase in proteins, healthy fats and required carbohydrate intake. Include more of fish, eggs, chicken, nuts and oilseeds in your diet with ample quantity of fresh fruits and vegetables. Do not skip meals and eat frequently. Do some exercise along so that digestion is good. Take care that you do not have constipation and are properly hydrated. If you need me to help you out with customized online diet chart, please contact us for a direct consultation through Lybrate or write to me.
Hi, Thank you for your query. We will be happy to help you. If you wish to gain weight then include more cheese, milk and other dairy products, paneer/ tofu, lentils and beans, rice, potatoes, whole wheat/ multigrain bread, dry fruits and nuts in your diet. You can also have peanut butter or other nut butter and sources of good fats. Exercise to stay fit. We are here to guide you. For a detailed or customized diet plan, feel free to leave a message. Eat healthy, stay healthy Regards.