Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Please suggest. Agar ek bar cholesterol increase ho jaye hai to kya bar bar increase hot hai. Please suggest.

2 Doctors Answered
You can control it with diet restrictions and regular exercise.
Yes you have to have diet and drug control as the case may be better avoid high fat food items saturated fat see the triglycerides and cholestrol on food packs or reduce these items as you can for drug need lipid profile and consultation.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.