Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 19 years old female. My bf leave me and I cannot get over him I can not move on from him I love him badly but he do not want to be with me and hurts me everyday. I am having a hope that one day he will come back Whenever I see his updates I feel even more hurt. How to overcome this situation?

1 Doctor Answered
Dear user life doesn't end on one person or is limited to one person try to throw out all your bottled emotions, escape or block things that reminds you of him. Get involved in new activities life for yourself now buit yourself to your aim that you had in your life when you where a child live for your parents and at the most be positive in life and accept whatever happen happens for good and nothing in life is permanent... apart from these you also need a constitutional Homeopathic medicine which will help you cope up with the problem take care.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.