I am losing my hair day by day. It does not mean I am suffering heavy hair fall, it falls less but do not regain, and it is being thinner day by day, it is quite blendliness kind. Help me to find out solution to grow dense please.

I am losing my hair day by day. It does not mean I am suf...
Rule out hypothyroid, anaemia. Use Trigain shampoo xtwice weekly. Take tab. Keraboost once daily x3 months.
Hello, reduced hair density is caused due to stress & anxiety obstructing  growth of hairs affecting hair follicles & sebaceous glands resulting in hairloss, hence, you need to  regulate your life style, first. Go for meditation to reduce your stress to nourish hair follicles to check hairloss. Tk, plenty of water  to moisten your  scalp to check dandruff, inorder to condition hair follicles to check hairloss. Gastric disorder, triggers hair loss, hence, tk,  easily digestible diet on time to check gastric disorder. Avoid, junkfood,  alcohol & nicotine, scorching Sun & dust. Tk, homoeopathic medicine:@ Acid phos 1000-6 pills, wkly. @ Jabornady Q-20 drops with olive oil,  apply on scalp. You may opt 'hair loss package 'to ascertain a better result Tk, care.