• Women with polycystic ovaries start having menstrual periods at a normal age. After a year or two of regular menstruation, the periods become quite irregular and infrequent.
• Irregular menstrual periods, long cycles – periods may occur once in 2- 3 months.
• The flow is scanty or very heavy
• excessive hair on the upper lip, chin, chest and lower abdomen
• Severe acne before period
• Tenderness and or pain in the breasts.• Obesity
• Some women may have difficulty conceiving, and some cases may lead to infertility
. Confirmed diagnosis is through an ultrasound
scan and blood tests to check hormone levels
Medication is given to regulate the cycles. The medication does not contain hormones or steroids. Within 2-5 months of beginning medication, the cycles start to be regular. The periods are tracked and the treatment is tapered down as they get regular. The other effects, like acne, cysts
in the breasts, and hormonal imbalance
you can consult me online for homoeopathic treatment without side effects.