I am 70 years of age. I had got two stunts placed in January, 2016. At present I am doing fine and working in a business organisation. I am on the following medications pantocid, GP-0.5,volix-o.3,Telvas -AM, Fabusip -40, Calcium,Stator-F, Ceruvin-A-75+75, Amlip-10. My question is how long should I take Ceruvin-A-75+75?

I am 70 years of age. I had got two stunts placed in Janu...
Better take it lifetime. It will prevent stent clotting and blocking of stent. But same time will increase bleeding tendency. So you can take single antiplatelet like only ceruvin or aspirin. I think single agent is better in every aspect. Rest continue all.
Minimum 12 months. Exact duration depends on type, size and position of stents and patient tolerance. You should probably take stator without F, high triglycerides / VLDL, should be controlled with non liver-metabolized foods, not with currently available drugs. Understanding the science of food can probably help your health more than dependence on high tech treatments. Best wishes.
Ceruvin A is required for a duration of 6 months-12 years post angioplasty, depending upon the type of stents and the disease you had your treating cardiologist may advice you to continue it for longer duration. Eventually youu will need to continue with atleast one anti-platelet and lipid lowering drug. A healthy diet, daily walking for 40 mins and good BP and sugar control are also essential. And you should follow up with your treating cardiologist atleast 6 monthly for medication review and symptom evaluation.