What is dental caries? Why my back of tongue has white coating always even after brushing.

What is dental caries?
Why my back of tongue has white co...
Hi dear brush two times a day,gargle everytime after eating,avoid junk foods,eat healthy homemade food A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will prevent dental caries naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
What is dental caries?
Why my back of tongue has white co...
Dental caries start as black spots which eventually become big ... and are due to demineralization of enamel ... later become big cater food lodgement and eventually reach and cause severe sharp shooting pain....tongue ..we eat a lot of food .. so tongue usually becomes white ... due to presence of layer of plaque on the tongue ... which usually goes away with tongue cleaner ....
What is dental caries?
Why my back of tongue has white co...
You have calculus in your teeth. It will be simply removed by scaling.
What is dental caries?
Why my back of tongue has white co...
It's a disease of hard mater of the tooth normally associated with poor oral hygiene white coating can b due to poor oral hygiene n stomach problem
What is dental caries?
Why my back of tongue has white co...
Basically dental Caries also known as tooth cavities which are bacterial infections that destroy the tooth structure. You can Visit a dentist and get your cavities filled About the white coating on your tongue maybe possibly a fungal infection known as candidiasis it’s better you get a oral check up done and start up with medications.