I am now 51 years old. Through occasionally habit I always drink 1 or1. 50 ml of whiskey daily at night. I whenever suffering from Asthma since long time. My liver function running well (own faith ). Please advise advice me is this a harmful for my health?and what can I do for my asthma.

I am now 51 years old. Through occasionally habit I alway...
1-2 ml is nothing bad. 50 ml per day is ok for normal life.
First get yourself checked to confirm Asthma Asthma is treatable in today’s time Don’t resort to self medications Take care of your health You are precious to your family.
For Asthma Avoid your triggers may be food, chemicals,pollution, perfumes etc Decontaminate your decor. Maintain optimal humidity Clean regularly ,Use washable curtains and blinds No pets / carpets vacuum at least twice a week. Wear a mask or have someone else do the cleaning. Regular exercise Maintain a healthy weight If your asthma is worsened by cold or dry air, wearing a face mask can help. Please do not drink alcohol .It will not only cause liver cirrhosis and liver cancer but also other forms of cancer. Liver is the main detoxing organ Ig your liver is affected your thyroid gland and giut are going to be affected and you are just 52 years you have lot of productive years ahead. Send me a feedback with name and contact number and I will call to advise you from abroad and then if needed take a consult through Lybrate. Remember you are the creator of your own destiny.