I'm suffering from left knee pain as I fell down from chair my knee was twisted. Doctor suggested me to do physiotherapy. And I'm using knee brass and elastic band for knee there is no use. Since 9 months has gone there is some pain while walking. Standing. And going steps to go upstairs of my office I can't able to go upstairs please help.

If your knee is paining since 2 weeks, then you have to rethink whether you had any injury in the previous years. I also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. As arthritis is very common if anyone would've neglected any injury in the previous years. You can take Ultrasonic therapy in one of the nearby physiotherapy clinics which would help to heal the damaged cartilages along with shortwave diathermy which would help to improve the blood circulation. Ice therapy would definitely help to reduce the inflammation.