I hv anxious disorder. My neurologist given me odypram (escitalopram OXALATE AND CLONAZEPAM), OLAnzapine, NAPROXEN SODIUM AND DOMPERIDONE, and CHYMOLIFE DP (TRYPSIN, diclofenac potassium). In beginning they showed effect but after someday they did not. I want second consultation.

Yes you can have a second consulatatin.
Best cure for anxiety is calm. You can calm yourself by pranayaam or medicines. You need to visit nearest patanjali chikitsalaya for help. You practice all that is taught daily on astha channel 5.00 to 7.30 am. Very very effective- esp anulom-vilom and bramri and udgit. You will get miraculous results for free and without adverse effects of allopathic medicines and will gain good physical and mental health, increase in your stamina, good concentration, improved memory, etc. It is excellent to drive depression, negative thinking out of your system. Not necessary, you have to be present in front of your tv at 5 am. Begin by switching on your tv just whatever time you get up and start practicing as being taught. Gradually when you regulate your sleeping time, you will be able to get up next morning at 5 and will be able to do complete workout. The time you spend here will actually be an investment that will remove tension, stress, etc. Leading to increased positivity. Visit nearest patanjali chikitsalaya to get free guidance but paid medicine with no side effects. Psychotherapy too will help from a good psychologist by weeding out the cause of anxiety.
Neurologist is not the right specialist to treat anxiety. He seems to have prescribed a masala of medications. Consult a psychiatrist, who is the right person to treat anxiety. Sometimes CBT needs to be combined with anxiolytics for better outcomes. All the best.