Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I have problem in urinary burn while passing urine its very pain please suggest me which medicine I have to use. I have no sugar and no BP all normal. Thank you sir.

1 Doctor Answered
You should go for urine complete examination with microscopically for pus cells. If already had same type of problem then culture and sensitivity of urine should be done. You can have tab oflx 200+ ornidazole 2 times per day for 7 days. For pain meftalspas SOS + liquid citrilyka 2 tsf 3 times pr day in a glass of water. Wishing you a healthy life For any type of stress in any field of life you can contact us on Lybrate. More details about the treatment on our profile/personal statement column.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.