I am 29 pregnancy with 42 days. It will be my second abortion. I have done usg under a gynecologist. And under her supervision I have taken 2 misoprostol of 200 mcg orally on Sunday night and 10 misoprostol in vaginally. On Monday it would be my abortion but as no pain and bleeding occurred, she didn't abortion. Then Monday evening I have taken a mifepristone 200 mg obviously under her advice, bt still now no pain and bleeding has occurred. What should I do. If a second usg needed to know if the foods is alive. I fear about infection. Should I continue the misoprostol of 4 tab after 48 hours. My doctor says until bleeding start she can not do anything. I really feared.

I am 29 pregnancy with 42 days. It will be my second abor...
You have taken medicines in reverse order mifepristone is the only tablet in pack of 5 tablets and it's different shape. Rest of the 4 are misoprostol to be taken for 2 days morning and evening start a course of antibiotics and get minor procedure of menstrual regulation done with special syringe to sucks out pieces under local or general anesthesia in opd there's no other way to get abortion process complete. Taking a second course of MTP pills is not advisable because of lots of side-effects and the time taken to complete the process in a week or so.