Hi. Am 23 old female, working in Bangalore, am in relationship, he informing me that whenever he will come close to me in evening he will get bad breath from me, but not in morning times, as he told several times I checked n worried about that but am not sensing that but I could sens the bad smell from my nose only in morning after brush and whenever I close my nose from fingers. But he says its not from your nose its comes from mouth that whenever I speak. Am really worried about this. Because of this he is not coming close to me as much he use to earlier. From 3-4 days am brushing evening also at 6 pm but still he is getting. So what I need to do please suggest me.

Hi. Am 23 old female, working in Bangalore, am in relatio...
mam it seems you have a nasal congestion/sinus problem or any other nasal obstruction..this harbors bacteria in nose since we breathe though nose that smell comes from mouth so get the obstruction removed and make a habit of rinsing your mouth with warm saline water everytime after meals it will be beneficial
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water take steam inhalations.
Once your food is digested, chemicals that cause odour can be absorbed into your bloodstream and from there into your lungs; these chemicals then are exhaled. Diets high in protein and sugar also have been associated with bad breath. Infections in the mouth, such as dental caries (tooth decay Persistent bad breath or a bad taste in the mouth may be a warning sign of gum (periodontal) disease. Gum disease is caused by the buildup of plaque on teeth. ), periodontal (gum) disease or mouth sores related to other conditions may contribute to bad breath. Dry mouth also can cause bad breath. Smoking or chewing tobacco-based products also can cause bad breath, You may need deep cleaning & fill tooth cavities with artificial enamel filling. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash until then. Advance procedures can be done with laser too. You may consult me in person.
Excluding the tobacco related habit, you can get a thorough professional cleaning and polishing done by a dentist in Ajmer. Proper brushing will maintain the same. You must use listerine mouth was as it has long lasting coverage of bad breath than betadine or chlorhexidine mouth washes. Buy an oral mint spray which can be very helpful during those moments. Consistent with these instruction can help you in long run. Good luck.