Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My husband is 32 years old. And his kidney has small stone 3.5 mm and 5.5 to remove this stone .Please tell me precosone for health.

2 Doctors Answered
he needs to be investigated like urine rm and urine cs and serum creatinine and serum calcium and serum uric acid to know the cause of stone formation, he has small stones so they will pass out spontaneously if he will take plenty of fluids orally like water. no need of surgery right now.
hi. stones are very small and they do not require any surgery. just drink plenty of water daily.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.