Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi doctor, I would need urgent help for my friend. She is in depression. She doesn't feel happy and got angry when her husband touches her. She gets irritate while he is trying to convince her for sex. When he discussed this issue with her she said my body doesn't help me and I hate these things. Could you please let me know why it is happening at all. Also she is physically weak as her hemoglobin is below normal and always feel pain in her body either in legs, headche, or pain in whole body. She also has backbone problem. She is 32 years old and got married 13 years ago. She has two children one is 12 years old and second is 4 years old and both are male. Please help me how to make her fine. Thank you.

2 Doctors Answered
Hi doctor, I would need urgent help for my friend. She is...
First she needs to feel good about herself. She needs medication for hemoglobin & backbone issues. When these problems are resolved, then only she will'feel' about being physical. She needs abhyang, swedan & vasti for weakness. Please consult me privately for medication.
Hi doctor, I would need urgent help for my friend. She is...
She needs to do a blood hb and ferritin, vi d, folic acid and b12 levels. She then needs to start medicines depending on these results. Also if symtoms continue its best for her to see a doctor personally.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.