My teeth are bleeding when I was brushing. I am 31 years old. What is the problem?

My teeth are bleeding when I was brushing. I am 31 years ...
There are so many causes of bleeding gums - - brushing too hard - poor oral hygiene. - vitamin deficiency - taking blood thinners or other medications - bleeding or clotting disorders - mouth sores - other medical problems, including diabetes, heart disease, leukemia or scurvy few advice to stop bleeding gums-- - visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year - use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth. - floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque. - control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress. - rinse with salt water to keep the area clean. - avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth. - stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
Dear, bleeding form gums can be because of the deposits that are present on teeth. Consult your dentist he may suggest you to go for cleaning of teeth, in the mean time do warm saline rinses atleast twice a day. Regards.
Most common reason is the presence of tartar. But off course this needs to be confirmed by the dentist followed by a proper cleaning of teeth.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with surgical, gum strengthening procedure. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash after every meals. Advance procedures can be done with laser. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
Bleeding is the sign of gum disease known as gingivitis. It happens due to plaque or tarter deposition between gums and teeth which causes infection in gum and supporting tissues and further causes pyria. Get scaling done for plaque or tarter removal. Rinse your mouth with chlorhexidine mouthwash. Brush regularly two times daily with soft bristle toothbrush.