Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from disc herniation L5 S1. What should I do can it be reversed. Can I do the jogging again like I used to do. Right now I can not do any physical activity because of back ache.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear sir your body weight is excess according to your height n spine is loading joint so you need to do physical activity. U should avoid jogging jerky movt rather you should begin with floor exercises followed by 20 min normal walk with progression to brisk walk later. U cn also contact us for same
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.