Hi Doctor, I just want to know that is glister toothpaste good for teeth? Last time I have asked you for brightened teeth and you suggested me to use himalaya sparkling and I am still using it but now I can not brush my teeth hardly and I have to do very gently because if I do hardly then blood comes. I am very scared if my teeth are getting damage. Also because I am very lazy and I can not brush my teeth twice in a day. Please help and suggest me. Plz.

Hi Doctor,
I just want to know that is glister toothpaste...
Can you send a picture of the fluster tooth paste as I have never heard or seen one all tooth pastes r good of std make the trick is in the way you brush bleeding gums is a clear indication your not doing your job well get scaling polishing done by a dentist you may require deep gingival curettage than brush twice daily especially at night you may laze ard at the expense of your teeth as soon you will not have any teeth lrft n no need to brush than massage your gums.
Hi Doctor,
Dear Lybrate user, You must understand one thing that no toothpaste can improve the condition of your teeth if you are unable to brush them properly. It seems that you have gum disease which makes your teeth weak and sensitive to even brushing. You should visit a dentist and get scaling and root planing done. This, along with regular tooth brushing twice daily will ensure good oral health. Please take care of your teeth as they directly affect your quality of life.
Hi Doctor,
Never brush your teeth hardly, brush gently. Always use white tooth paste don't use gel type. But brush twice, even if it's one time brush night.
Hi Doctor,
With the help of tooth pastes you can't get your teeth white completely. Go for veneering treatment. And as you said blood is coming while brushing means may be if you have calculus it causes gum infection and it bleeds. Use soft brush so you feel some comfortable. Please brush your teeth twice and also flossing daily .have a dental checkup for every six months. I suggest you to have a dental visit.
Hi Doctor,
Glister is good tooth paste as I'm using it for last 2 years. But if you are thinking that any paste can make your teeth whiter then you are wrong. There are professional dental whitening procedures for that you should consult a Dentist. You should brush twice especially at night. Being lazy may cost you more later on. I would like to add, If your gums are bleeding then you should get it diagnosed with nearby dentist soon.
Hi Doctor,
Hello Mr. lybrate-user. Well if you want your teeth to b white please visit a dental clinic and get a professional teeth whitening done for a very good result. After that you can uses these whitening tooth paste. Another thing bleeding gums, means unhealthy gums. U really need to c a dentist and learn a proper brushing technique to brush your teeth, so tha t you can keep your teeth clean and gums healthy, and get the treatment done for your bleeding gums.
Hi Doctor,
Yes you can use any toothpaste provided you are brushing twice daily.
Hi Doctor,
I have found best results from homoeopathic toothpaste heklalava by wheezal pharmacy... and there is a fixed pattern of brushing... doing it wrong way damages the gums... If you have bleeding then you may also start taking Vitamin c supplements..