Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuruti Uniyal
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Oral Thrush
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Treatment of Gingivitis
Submit a review for Dr. Anuruti UniyalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anuruti Uniyal to be very helpful. Thnx doctor your advice is very helpful for me. I m follow your instructions
Dr. Anuruti Uniyal provides answers that are knowledgeable and caring. Thank you sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anuruti Uniyal to be very helpful. thanx
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anuruti Uniyal to be caring. It's good
I have this horrid poo smell from my mouth every time upset stomach. I brush my teeth twice a day, use mouthwash, still I have this smell and decaying my tooth day by day. I am too embarrassed to even ask my friends or family to tell me my breath stinks. please any treatment let me know. Thanks.
I have little pain inside my teeth for month. But teeth is not painful to touch. I can see some black spots on teeth.
Usually dentists give plain water to wash your mouth to rinse after drilling cavities. But my dentist gives me green or blue coloured water to rinse. Can you tell me what is that blue or green coloured water and why is that used instead of plain water.
My baby which is about a month old, very often stretch it's body, and especially while stretching it makes some sort of noise from it's mouth. Unsure if this is normal to all babies or something I need to worry. Would appreciate the opinions and advices in anticipation.
- A good oral hygiene routine practiced for a few minutes twice a day can help reduce your risk of developing periodontal diseases and tooth decay. When choosing dental care products, look for those that display the American Dental Association's seal of Acceptance. The seal of Acceptance is your assurance the product meets the ADA's criteria for safety and effectiveness for its intended use.
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste with thorough brushing, you can remove plaque from the inner, outer and chewing surfaces of each tooth. Your dentist or dental hygienist can show you a proper brushing technique.
- Clean between teeth once a day with dental floss or another interdental cleaner to remove plaque and debris from areas your toothbrush can't reach.
- If you need extra help controlling gingivitis and plaque that forms above the gum line, your dentist may recommend using an ADA-acceptance antimicrobial mouthrinse or other oral hygiene aids as an effective addition to your daily oral hygiene routine.
- Eat a balanced diet for good general health and limit snacks.
Visit your dentist regularly. Professional cleanings are the only way to remove tartar, which traps bacteria along the gum line.