Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 25 years old female i am infected in hiv so what should I now? I need your suggestion please.

1 Doctor Answered
Get your elisa test and westro blot done for hiv to confirm infection with virus. Take proper balanced diet. Do relaxation exercises, keep your immunity high. And get proper treatment from government hospital in case of any infection.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.