Hi my age is 61 and I am diabetic. When I am trying to sleep my nerves in head are beating and unable to sleep. I also have motion problem. Can you suggest me what to do.

Hi my age is 61 and I am diabetic. When I am trying to sl...
As urr diabetic...I can guess u might b suffering from some cervical n hypertension issues coz diabetes itself can cause a lot of complications if not taken properly or herbally...as allopathic medicines only can control ur index of diabetes it cannt regenerate or repair th cells..n causes lotzz of complications like neuropathy , retinopathy , insomnia etc..so just relax n add some proper nutrition n ayurvedic medicines along with ur treatment...okk
Mr. P lybrate-user, Thanks for the query. It is not clear what you are actually referring to by saying. When I am trying to sleep my nerves in head are beating and unable to sleep" Because nerves do not beat. What you saying may be related to some feeling of pulsation. This kind of a feeling may be there if your BP is high. Please tell me if you have hypertension and are you on treatment for that? If yes, what is the BP level now and the drugs with dosage. About the "motion problem" Due to diabetes some times there may be constipation as well as loose motions on some occasion. Please see that you take enough liquids every day. Plus consume a good deal of green leafy vegetables, salads and fruits (permitted. Ones, 100 g a day) that to with well controlled blood glucose. Ideally when in control fasting glucose should be <100 mg, PP 160 to 180 mg & HbA1c% <7. For reducing constipation drink a glass of hot water every morning after you are up in the morning. That will help in clear motion. Thanks.