Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuj Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Anuj GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am so happy with the results of my leg pain treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Anuj Gupta to anyone gladly. A friend of mine referred to him. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. Everything was just spick and span in the Haryana Clinic. With great ease heexplained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out.
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The lab in the Haryana Clinic was very clean and well managed. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to my Anuj Gupta and the difficulty sleeping treatment I didn't lose hope. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Anuj Gupta to anyone gladly.
I consulted dr Anuj Gupta for my treatment of allergy. The medicines are really good. No medecines were working for me so i thought of going for his treatment and it really turned out well for me.Haryana Clinic in shivaji nagar really helped me , the doctor treated me very well and so i recommend it for any kind of health problem u may have
Haryana clinic near shri krishna mandir jharsa is the best clinic at this local area. Dr anuj Gupta diagnosed all type of chronic disease with allopathic and ayurvedic medicine and also consultated by herbal and physical therapy. So the haryana clinic is the best health care solution point according patients requirement.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my small penis size. I consulted Dr Anuj. He is very patient with all his patients. The complete process of small penis size treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. It was so quite pleasant in the Haryana Clinic.
I had lost hope, but the masturbation addiction treatment given by Anuj Gupta has helped me regain my confidence. I was in too much stress because of masturbation addiction, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. But now I am gradully on the path of recovery.
I was suffering from acute headache for which I consulted Dr Anuj Gupta. He asked me number of questions so that he can diagnose my problem. Then he prescribed me the medicines. I was quite worried about my headache but he gave me satisfactory suggestions which helped me handling my case easily.
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the knee pain is something else. The staff was very attentive to my needs. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. Dr Anuj Gupta has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail.
Amazing experience..What a patient looks in a doctor..All qualities I seen..Clinic very well maintained and up to date..Doctor knowledge in allopathic as well as ayurvedic is superbbbbb...Wd like to recommend my all friends n relatives.
In this clinic blood test n all facilities are in house in very economical way..doctor treats with allopathic along with Ayurveda for chronic diseases..also educates about th diet n exercise in details..full satisfaction
dr ANUJ GUPTA has a very good approach, he is very understanding and solves problems in no time. I consulted him for my acne and pimple problem at his CLINIC HARYANA CLINIC IN JHARSA SECTOR 31
Treatment very effective and doctor is having good knowledge in Ayurvedic as well as allopathic.. dietitian advise also..thanxxx.
Dr. Anuj Gupta provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Good and knowledgeble thnxx doctor
He is very helpful , caring supportive and listen to all the issues very patiently and gives very helpful suggestions. My
Had a nice experience with the doctor... satisfied with my skin treatment...clinic also well settled and neat clean.
Good doctor. Gives adequate time to his patients and understands their case properly.
Very much Satisfied With The Results. Great Experience
Upon reaching adolescence, children's bodies undergo several changes and so do their minds. It is then that their minds are most, as well as least impressionable. And the daunting question regarding the upbringing of an adolescent is how to treat their constantly changing behavior?
- Your child seems to hate you: It is very common for a phase of emotional exclusionism to prevail between 16-17 years of age approximately. And the worst thing you could do is heighten that emotion by returning the hatred. Make sure you're firm against any extremely unacceptable behavior, but at the same time, show them that you're there for them no matter what.
- Electronic devices become the center of their attention: Whenever you want to have an earnest conversation with your children, their attention seems to be drawn solely to their phones and computers. They feel the need to be connected to their friends and all times. Ways to monitor that are by setting limit to the maximum hours spent on devices or making them pay their own bills, which will make them more responsible rather than splurging unnecessarily. Also, if your child is not entirely secluded from the family, it is probably best not to interfere all the time.
- Ignoring the curfew: Your kids often stay out later than the set limit. But it is quite possible that your curfew is unreasonable when compared to other parents' curfew. Find out what the average time limit is; it may prevent your child from bearing a grudge against you. In case they still fail to respect your curfew, make sure you spill out to them what the consequences can be, like being grounded for a week. However, in certain cases, your child may be spending time doing nothing constructive, but away from home. There may be something else going on, find out what that is.
- Being friends with the wrong people: Sometimes it might happen that you think some children do not have a good influence on your child, but you cannot say that directly because adolescents tend to get very defensive about their choice of friends. Unless the adolescent is doing something harmful with the friend, like using drugs, let him exercise his choice. Otherwise, don't hesitate from seeking professional help to counsel your child.
- Being over-dramatic: Every emotion is heightened in your child and you cannot tell them that what they are whining or being overjoyed about are trivial, because that's their prime focus then. Let them realize on their own how irrational they sound or else you may risk spoiling your relation with them.