Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuj Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Anuj GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am so happy with the results of my leg pain treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Anuj Gupta to anyone gladly. A friend of mine referred to him. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. Everything was just spick and span in the Haryana Clinic. With great ease heexplained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out.
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The lab in the Haryana Clinic was very clean and well managed. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to my Anuj Gupta and the difficulty sleeping treatment I didn't lose hope. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Anuj Gupta to anyone gladly.
I consulted dr Anuj Gupta for my treatment of allergy. The medicines are really good. No medecines were working for me so i thought of going for his treatment and it really turned out well for me.Haryana Clinic in shivaji nagar really helped me , the doctor treated me very well and so i recommend it for any kind of health problem u may have
Haryana clinic near shri krishna mandir jharsa is the best clinic at this local area. Dr anuj Gupta diagnosed all type of chronic disease with allopathic and ayurvedic medicine and also consultated by herbal and physical therapy. So the haryana clinic is the best health care solution point according patients requirement.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my small penis size. I consulted Dr Anuj. He is very patient with all his patients. The complete process of small penis size treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. It was so quite pleasant in the Haryana Clinic.
I had lost hope, but the masturbation addiction treatment given by Anuj Gupta has helped me regain my confidence. I was in too much stress because of masturbation addiction, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. But now I am gradully on the path of recovery.
I was suffering from acute headache for which I consulted Dr Anuj Gupta. He asked me number of questions so that he can diagnose my problem. Then he prescribed me the medicines. I was quite worried about my headache but he gave me satisfactory suggestions which helped me handling my case easily.
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the knee pain is something else. The staff was very attentive to my needs. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. Dr Anuj Gupta has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail.
Amazing experience..What a patient looks in a doctor..All qualities I seen..Clinic very well maintained and up to date..Doctor knowledge in allopathic as well as ayurvedic is superbbbbb...Wd like to recommend my all friends n relatives.
In this clinic blood test n all facilities are in house in very economical way..doctor treats with allopathic along with Ayurveda for chronic diseases..also educates about th diet n exercise in details..full satisfaction
dr ANUJ GUPTA has a very good approach, he is very understanding and solves problems in no time. I consulted him for my acne and pimple problem at his CLINIC HARYANA CLINIC IN JHARSA SECTOR 31
Treatment very effective and doctor is having good knowledge in Ayurvedic as well as allopathic.. dietitian advise also..thanxxx.
Dr. Anuj Gupta provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Good and knowledgeble thnxx doctor
He is very helpful , caring supportive and listen to all the issues very patiently and gives very helpful suggestions. My
Had a nice experience with the doctor... satisfied with my skin treatment...clinic also well settled and neat clean.
Good doctor. Gives adequate time to his patients and understands their case properly.
Very much Satisfied With The Results. Great Experience
With viral fever on the rise it is advisable to prevent yourself against dengue and chikungunya. Dengue is caused by a family of viruses that are transmitted by mosquitoes. It is an acute illness of sudden onset that usually symptoms such as headache, fever, exhaustion, severe muscle and joint pain, swollen lymph nodes, and rash. The presence of fever, rash, and headache is particularly characteristic of dengue.
Most common symptoms of dengue are:
Symptoms, which usually begin four to six days after infection and last for up to 10 days, may include
- Sudden, high fever
- Severe headaches
- Pain behind the eyes
- Severe joint and muscle pain
- Skin rash, which appears two to five days after the onset of fever
- Mild bleeding (such a nosebleed, bleeding gums, or easy bruising)
How to diagnose and prevent against dengue?
Diagnosing dengue fever: Blood test to check for the virus or antibodies to it .IgG AND IgM for Dengue Fever.
Prevention against dengue fever:
- Stay away from heavily populated residential areas, if possible.
- Use mosquito repellents, even indoors.
- When outdoors, wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants tucked into socks.
- When indoors, use air conditioning if available.
- Make sure window and door screens are secure and free of holes. If sleeping areas are not screened or air conditioned, use mosquito nets.
Role of homeopathy in treating dengue:
Homeopathy treat the person as a whole., it means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individual examination and case analysis which includes the medical history of the patient physical & mental constitution, family history, presenting symptoms, underlying pathology etc. A homeopathic doctor tries to treat more than just the presenting symptoms. The focus is not on curing the disease, but to cure the person who is sick; to restore for health. If a disease pathology is not very advanced homeopathic remedies to give a hope for cure; even in incurable case the quality of life can be greatly improved with homeopathic medicines. Homeopathic medicine help to increase the platelet count and immunity of the patient.
Hi, My 10 years old boy has been given rabipur rabies vaccine first dose of 1 ml in thigh instead of arm. Will it work in thigh?
HI, I am 29 years old male. Bachelor I am drinking neem with hot water is it benefits to my health or any side effects is there please advice me.
HI, I am taking nebicard 5 mg in the morning for the last 10 years. Taking veltam 0.4 mg in the night for the last one year. Any side effect?
Cholangiocarcinoma (Bile duct cancer), like any other cancer, leaves a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained. It has been mostly found to affect people above 60 years of age. The signs and symptoms associated are so common that very few people consult a physician. A delayed diagnosis implies delayed treatment. This goes on to aggravate and complicate the situation further. One needs to be a little alert. Any symptoms, no matter how common, should not be taken lightly. Look for the early signs and symptoms and bile duct cancer can be fully cured.
Signs and symptoms associated with Cholangiocarcinoma
Bile duct cancer can be Extrahepatic (occurs in the duct outside the liver) or Intrahepatic (cancer develops within the smaller ducts inside the liver). It must be noted that Intrahepatic Bile duct cancer and Liver cancer are different.
- Bile duct cancer results in blocking the bile duct. This blockage severely effects the secretion of bilirubin and bile from the liver. Thus, the secretions (bile and bilirubin) which are supposed to flow into the intestine move back into the bloodstream. An elevated level of bilirubin in the blood gives rise to a condition, known as Jaundice (a condition resulting in yellowing of the eyes and the skin). The problem lies in the fact that many other factors can equally contribute to Jaundice. Consulting a physician at the earliest is the best resort.
- A sudden or drastic weight loss and loss of appetite is an alarming sign of Cholangiocarcinoma.
- Excessive itching can be an indication of something as big as bile duct cancer. Itching can be an outcome of the increased bilirubin (blood) reaching the skin.
- At an advanced stage of Cholangiocarcinoma, a patient may experience severe abdominal pain.
- At times, the tumour in the bile duct might exert immense pressure on the nearby organs. This can give rise to an enlarged abdominal mass. Bloated feeling is also very common amongst the patients.
- An unusual change in the colour of the stool and urine should not be neglected. The elevated bilirubin level from the intestine is usually eliminated out of the system through the urine. Thus the stool appears lighter and the urine a shade darker.
- A cholangiocarcinoma patient can, at times feel nauseated. Fever is also a common but an extremely important indication.
Bile duct cancer or cholangiocarcinoma can lead to many other complications.
HI, I am Diabetic since 2008, female, 50 years age, had my periods in Feb and then in September this year. I have a problem of excessive sweating which is now very much increased. In winters also when doing any work, sweat excessively from head to waist which leads to embarrassing situation. Is it possible to decrease sweating without any side effects? In Dehradun like place where everyone is feeling cost and wearing sweaters, I feel comfortable in T-shirt and comfortable lowers. Please suggest. Thanks and regards.
The consumption of tobacco by humans began many years ago and has taken many forms ranging from rolled tobacco leaves and pipes to cigarettes. Smoking is a habit that is easy to start, but is difficult to quit. Smoking has both short term effects such as bad breath, tooth and gum loss, premature ageing and weakened immune system and long term effects that impair the respiratory system and cardiovascular system.
Smoking can cause and worsen diseases like cancer of lungs, throat, mouth, kidneys and blood and other chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases. Smokers also have a higher risk of conditions such as dementia, cataract, pulmonary fibrosis, psoriasis, osteoporosis and optic neuropathy. Smoking can also affect fertility, cause erectile disorders and speed up the onset of menopause.
- Nicotine: Nicotine is what makes cigarettes addictive and make smoking a habit. In the beginning, it may stimulate the brain but in the long run, your body can begin to crave for nicotine. If this craving is not fulfilled, it can cause irritability, restlessness, headaches and shortened attention span.
- Tar: Tar in cigarettes contains many harmful chemicals and is deposited in the lungs. From here it enters the blood vessels and is carried to other parts of the body. In many ways, tar is akin to a poison.
- Carbon monoxide: Carbon monoxide affects the blood’s capacity to transport oxygen from the heart to the rest of the body. In the case of pregnant women, carbon monoxide can also reduce the amount of oxygen available to the growing foetus and hence cause complications in pregnancy. Children born to smokers are also said to have an increased risk of suffering from congenital defects and conditions like asthma.
The good news is that quitting it is possible and its benefits can be experienced right away. Within the first 72 hours of quitting, the bronchial tubes begin to open up and breathing becomes easier. If you stop smoking before the age of 50, you can reduce your risk of dying from smoking related complications by 50%. The most important part of quitting nicotine is your own determination and willpower. Nicotine replacement therapy in the form of gums, patches, lozenges and inhalers can also help deal with nicotine withdrawal symptoms and make the process easier.
Upon reaching adolescence, children's bodies undergo several changes and so do their minds. It is then that their minds are most, as well as least impressionable. And the daunting question regarding the upbringing of an adolescent is how to treat their constantly changing behavior?
- Your child seems to hate you: It is very common for a phase of emotional exclusionism to prevail between 16-17 years of age approximately. And the worst thing you could do is heighten that emotion by returning the hatred. Make sure you're firm against any extremely unacceptable behavior, but at the same time, show them that you're there for them no matter what.
- Electronic devices become the center of their attention: Whenever you want to have an earnest conversation with your children, their attention seems to be drawn solely to their phones and computers. They feel the need to be connected to their friends and all times. Ways to monitor that are by setting limit to the maximum hours spent on devices or making them pay their own bills, which will make them more responsible rather than splurging unnecessarily. Also, if your child is not entirely secluded from the family, it is probably best not to interfere all the time.
- Ignoring the curfew: Your kids often stay out later than the set limit. But it is quite possible that your curfew is unreasonable when compared to other parents' curfew. Find out what the average time limit is; it may prevent your child from bearing a grudge against you. In case they still fail to respect your curfew, make sure you spill out to them what the consequences can be, like being grounded for a week. However, in certain cases, your child may be spending time doing nothing constructive, but away from home. There may be something else going on, find out what that is.
- Being friends with the wrong people: Sometimes it might happen that you think some children do not have a good influence on your child, but you cannot say that directly because adolescents tend to get very defensive about their choice of friends. Unless the adolescent is doing something harmful with the friend, like using drugs, let him exercise his choice. Otherwise, don't hesitate from seeking professional help to counsel your child.
- Being over-dramatic: Every emotion is heightened in your child and you cannot tell them that what they are whining or being overjoyed about are trivial, because that's their prime focus then. Let them realize on their own how irrational they sound or else you may risk spoiling your relation with them.