I took jhandu pancharista 60 ml daily for 15 days around 40 days ago. It is 11% alcoholic and contains some anti depressant. After stopping this medicine I am felling the withdrawal symptoms like head tremoring, pain in nerves ,legs and hands, difficulty in urination. Sometime headache. Will it go by it's own. Or should I take some steps. Is it life threatening or can cause some chronic head problem? My exams are going ,so I am quite busy. So can I hold for a month at least! And please tell some natural recovery steps please reply!

Mr.Rishabh ..These symptoms are unlikely because of handy pancharista . And what are symptoms you have prior to using jandu pan. Present symptoms seems to be because of nervous tension and apprehensive feeling...Related exams stress also..First thing increase your fluid intake and and drink mixed vegetable soups and. Take 2doses of Gelsemium 200...If consult A Homoepath that will more beneficial
These symptoms are not due to taking jhandu pancharishta. It helps to improve your digestion .it contains fermented herbal medicines which have no side effects. The symptoms you are feeling indicates some vitamins defficiency or may be due to dehydration. Drink minimum 8-10 glass of water everyday, eat 2 figs soaked in water whole night every morning. Eat whole fruits rather prefer than juices. Whole grains ,fibrous food are good for your digestion. Avoid junk food, hard and dry food, smoking.do exercise or walk 30 minutes daily.