I am type 2 diabetic since 1994. Presently my hemoglobin is 10.3 and iron deficiency is 33.6.So how can I increase these levels please suggest.

Mr. lybrate-user, Thanks for the query. Hemoglobin 10.3 g/100 ml, is marginally low. This can be increased by taking any iron preparation containing Ferrous fumerate or any other iron giving about 60 mg of elemental iron, to be taken daily for over few months. Plus alo take healthy dietand more of green leafy vegetables daily. Thanks.
Make sure your diet is well rounded and wholesome making sure you eat smart n sensibly. Sign up for a nutrition plan if you find it difficult and confusing to get started on your own.
Dear, Thanks for sending across your query. I will suggest you to check your fasting n PP and HbA1C on routine basis first. Your Haemoglobin level is slight less than normal, for that take sprouts, roasted black chana, fruits like aloo bukhara, kiwi and jamun, whole grain cereals, green leafy veggies, whole pulses in your diet. Do your workout daily. For more queries you can visit our private questions. Thanks.