I quit smoking a month ago. At night while sleeping I go breathless and cough. The phlegm is white nd sometimes colorless. Some doctor say its quit smoking symptoms some says its asthma some says its Copd. I had a digital xray and doc told its perfectly fine.

Please Take Swashari pravahi by Patanjali 2 tsf three times a day for 7 days You will be ok
Dear Lybrate user Our body gets addicted to smoking or any addiction. And a sudden withdrawal of it is not acceptable to the body and the mind and it resists. As addiction gives immediate happiness gratification. Different people get different withdrawal symptoms. If you again start smoking you will see that these problem are gone (slowly). Getting rid of any addiction is not easy as you body is craving for it. If you are not able to do it properly the you should seek some psychological help. By psychotherapy and clinical hypnotherapy it becomes easy to get rid of any addiction. You can contact me for more information if you want.