My cholesterol levels are towards higher side specially LDL and lipoprotein. Inform food which should be avoided and any food which corrects the condition. I know about exercise now.

My cholesterol levels are towards higher side specially L...
Hello Lybrate User, Follow these diet and Health Tips regarding higher levels of cholesterol - * Diet - eat more fibers, eat healthy fats i.e. Nuts, olive oil, avocado all have fats that won't increase your LDL, limit cholesterol intake, i.e. Reduce high saturated fat foods like cheese, whole milk, red meats. Choose fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, low fat or nonfat dairy products, fish, eat low salt diet. * Quit smoking, limit alcohol and caffeine consumption. * Do practice relaxation and breathing exercises. * Garlic - it helps to reduce high cholesterol. In the morning take a small piece of garlic and crush it and take with glass of water. The garlic contains allicin which helps to lower high blood pressure and prevents blood clotting. * Exercise - Do 30 - 45 minutes a day of moderate cardio. It will help s to lose weight and boosts your HDL levels. * Drink 8 - 10 glasses of water, per day. Take Homeopathy treatment for High Cholesterol, The goal of homeopathy is to lower high cholesterol to desired levels to prevent heart diseases. Take care.
You have to avoid high fat diet and do exercises and you have given the levels of cholesterol to say if you need drugs.
Food which has to be avoided in your case is all fried food. Ice cream. Sweets, Artificial sugars and food rich in fat. You are advised to take low fat, low sugar. Low salt diet and do brisk walk regularly for 30 min daily.