Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Panacea Ayurveda Health ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
He is an intelligent Ayurveda doctor and well versed in ayurveda and Nadi diagnosis. I and My other family members also took treatment at his clinic and got satisfactory result. The most appreciated thing I found , he can diagnose illness with Nadi.
Dr. P.K. Srivastava provides answers that are very helpful. Tysm doctor
I am 24 years old male, 5.4,and 63 kg, when I was 18.6, my friends were teasing me that I had boobs and my butt is bigger, so I went to a doctor, he said that there was no problem with me and gave sustanon 250 one shot, and said that would induce facial hair growth. Till today, I don't have any moustache and only a sparse beard. That too much like a Muslim. My friends who did not have moustache and beard at 18 have got it now, but I could not get it. My question is was that one test shot responsible for me not growing any moustache till now. IF so, then how could I grow a moustache ,pls help me.
I am 26 yers old, non smoker non drinker, I eat healthy too. From one and half year I have a small lump on mu right nipple, it does not go, few girls told me its normal, But I am scared now, I do not see any other symptoms, no pain or swelling or any rashes. And my left breast does not have any lump.
I am a 24 year old girl and since twenty days I have been experiencing pain, inflammation and discomfort in vagina and it pronounced during urination. This happened 2 days after I had intercourse. The Dr. prescribed me levomac 500, becosules, allegra 120 and quadriderm RF cream (I couldn't get how to apply this) for 5 days. However, since a week I started experiencing very slight inflammation and discomfort again which increased after starting the course again since yesterday. I hope it's nothing very serious Please help.
In today's stress filled life, most of us struggle from a number of problems, be it physiological or psychological. Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled ejaculation that occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual intercourse. 1 out of the 3 men faces this problem. If it is happening on a regular basis then it is a cause of concern.
Causes for premature ejaculation:
- Abnormal hormone level
- Abnormal levels of brain chemicals
- Thyroid problem
- Damage of nervous system
- Infection in the urethra or prostate
- Erectile dysfunction
- Anxiety about intercourse
- Cultural guilt related to sexual pleasure
- Relationship problems
This problem can be treated using modern techniques like sex therapy, medication or cognitive behaviour therapy. Our ancient Indian literature like 'kamasutra' describes various methods of Ayurvedic treatment by combining various herbs and natural ingredients.
Following are some of the Ayurvedic ingredients for treating premature ejaculation:
- Safed musli (Chlorphytum Borivillianum) - It is a small herbs rich in saponnins. It acts as natural source of antioxidants.
- Kali musli (Curculigo Orchiodes) - It is a small herb rich natural tannins. It's a small shrub having thick leaves.
- Semal musli( Salmalia Malabarica) - It is a herb the extracts of which contains tannic acid and gallic acid as active chemicals.
- Gokshur( Tribulus Terrestris) - It is a herb that acts as a urinary bladder cleanser.
- Shatavari( Asparagus Racemosus) - It is a herb that helps overcome physical weakness.
- Ashwagandha( Withania Somniferum) - It is a dense and hairy shrub that boosts stamina, gives rejuvenation and helps in secretion of semen.
- Akarkara( Anacyclus Pyrethrum) - It is a hairy shrub that improves the level of stamina.
- Jaiphal( Myristica Fragrans)- The barks and leaves of jaiphal boosts energy and fights microbial infections.
The above mentioned ingredients can be combined together in form of a churan and can be taken to overcome the problem of premature ejaculation. Ayurveda is one of the oldest forms of medicine providing natural solution with no side effects. Hence it should be given a preference over the modern techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
The use of herbs and spices has been important through the course of history. Modern scientific research has shown that many herbs and spices offer various health benefits and are known for their medicinal properties even before they were used for cooking.
- Cinnamon: Helps in regulating blood sugar levels. Cinnamon is widely used in various types of culinary creations, particularly baked goods. Cinnamon is rich in a compound called cinnamaldehyde, which endows the herb with its medicinal properties. This spice contains the highest level of antioxidants than other spices, which helps in fighting inflammation and has been proved to lower down levels of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood. Many studies have also shown that cinnamon can lower down your blood sugar level by slowing down the breakdown of carbohydrates as well as improving insulin sensitivity.
- Sage: Helps in improving memory and brain functions. The name “sage” is derived from the Latin word Salvere, meaning “to save.” In recent times, several researches have been conducted that show the efficacy of sage in improving functions of the brain and memory, particularly in individuals who are suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. Other studies have indicated that sage can improve the function of the brain, both in young and old.
- Peppermint: Aids in reducing nausea. Peppermint is well known for its medicinal usage, which makes it a critical component of aromatherapy. Many studies have shown that use of peppermint oil helps in alleviating the pain caused by irritable bowel syndrome. There are some studies that indicate peppermint can also help in fighting the problem of nausea among women in labour.
- Turmeric: Endowed with anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric is a popular spice that is used for giving the yellow colour to the curry, but it also contains several medicinal properties. Turmeric is rich in curcumin content, which is an anti-oxidant that not only helps in preventing damage from oxidation, but also boosts the body’s own antioxidant enzymes. It also has strong anti-inflammatory properties, which can match to that of many anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Holy basil: Helps in fighting infection. Basil, one of the sacred herbs in India, is known for inhibiting the growth of numerous bacteria, molds and yeasts. It can also reduce the blood sugar levels, both before and after meals. Holy basil also aids in fighting anxiety and depression.
- Cayenne pepper: Aids in controlling appetite. Those individuals who are looking to lose weight can use the cayenne pepper as it not only helps in controlling appetite, but also increases the amount of fat burned. This is the primary reason why it has been included in many commercial weight loss supplements. Some animal studies have indicated that the capsaicin content in cayenne pepper also helps in fighting liver, lung and even prostate cancer.
All the herbs and spices come from different parts of the plants such as flowers, fruits, barks, seeds, leaves, and roots as well. These essential parts of the plant not only make the dishes taste better, but also aid in preserving them for a longer span of time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
How Ayurveda can treat chronic problems by balancing the Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas in different parts of the body