How Ayurveda can treat chronic problems by balancing the Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas in different parts of the body.
Hello, everyone, I am doctor P.K Srivastava. Especially I am talking about the problems that are chronic and many of them are located as no result. After so many investigations and ultimately the people come at last to me. I examine through the pulse and specialist in Pulse diagnosis. So I take the pulse of the patient and thought that I am going to the inside for their Vata, Pitta, Kapha balance or imbalance. So accordingly I find the problems with their Vata, Pitta, and Kapha and in which part of the body they are to be power having the pain. So I would like to say to everyone who is having such problems are not to remove from anywhere I invite those people who come to me. I am doing the service of mankind service to God.
As like that I went to the abroad so many countries through the mercy Ayurveda I found everywhere the people are welcome us and they have courage themselves and encourage ourselves also through the pulse diagnosis. And I try to my best to cure the disease. The symptoms by making their Vata, Pitta, Kapha balances. Mainly I am a specialist in Ayurveda and the gyne problems. Many of the people ladies they come of which so many problems which are not curable and I tried my best to cure them. This metabolic system is the main source of the energy if it is in the balanced state. If it is not balanced because of irregular diets and the behaviors. The people go to the shop and go to the streets and enjoy the food on the street where so many dirty things are around it.
Are there like their tests? Either it is decreasing their system of digestion or increasing them? So sometimes the Pitta is aggravated and after aggravation, it is vesicated creating the hyper acidity. Tympanitis, Constipation, Pain in the body or sometimes this gas goes up to the head having so much pain and people ask me I have pain the body I have severe pain in the head and I have taken so much pain relieving medicines But the effect is for three or two hours. I examined their pulse and found the pain is not the headache the pain is related to the gastric discomfort. So I am myself tried to balance these people and increase the digestion improvement and ultimately they felt ok. So I would like to invite everyone. I am sitting here in BF 125 Sector 27 Indira Market Noida. So the name of my clinic is Panacea Ayurveda health care. So please come and show your pulse. I will try my best to solve your problems. Doesn't matter it is the children case or ladies or gents. It is related to the mental or nervous system, digestive system or the lungs asthma, or joints pain Spondylitis, Migraine, sinusitis, the other problems are solved here.
One thing I would like to say that I am connected with the lybrate.com or you may check or call through Lybrate to me. So I will solve your problems. Anyhow, thank you.read more
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Panacea Ayurveda Health ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Someone from the office, referred us Dr P.K. Srivastava. With great ease Dr P.K. Srivastava explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. All the staff members were very helpful. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to him and the erectile dysfunction I didn't lose hope. Never thought I will suffer from something erectile dysfunction like this. Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but P.K. Srivastava has treated my completely. I owe him a big thank for the way he treated me.
My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am able to see the improvement in my hairloss. I have had this hair loss from quite some time. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from hair loss like this. The overall atmosphere in the Panacea Ayurveda Health Clinic is very soothing. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time. He handled my case with great ease .Panacea Ayurveda Health Clinic has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases.
I read about Dr Srivastava on one of the social media platform. From quite some time I was suffering from pain due to constipation. Dr Srivastava with great ease handled my case. The Panacea Ayurveda Health Clinic was equipped with various facilities. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. I am happy with the constipation treatment he gave. The overall atmosphere in the Panacea Ayurveda Health Clinic is very soothing.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my skinny body. only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. The atmosphere in the Panacea Ayurveda Health Clinic is always so positive and full of life. P.K. Srivastava has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. One of my neighbour's recommended this P.K. Srivastava. I feel so great after the completion of my gain weight treatment
He is very patient with all his patients. The waiting area in the Panacea Ayurveda Health Clinic is very comfortable for elderly patients. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. Due to my neck pain my daily activities were suffering. P.K. Srivastava has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. The overall atmosphere in the Panacea Ayurveda Health Clinic is very soothing.
I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my sugar. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to Dr Srivastava for the perfect advice. Many people gave very positive feedback for him. The atmosphere in the Panacea Ayurveda Clinic is always so positive and full of life. In the very first sitting,he clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from hair fall like this. I consulted Dr PK Srivastava, She ensures that she listens to his patients. As someone I knew, consulted Dr P.K. Srivastava and they referred us. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. But after getting treatment from him , I am satisfied with the treatment.
Dr Srivastava is very talented and seasoned doctor. I consulted him because of my small penis size problem. Over the period of time the treatment has helped me a lot. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results. The Panacea Ayurveda Clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. It has all the amenities which patients require.
He is an intelligent Ayurveda doctor and well versed in ayurveda and Nadi diagnosis. I and My other family members also took treatment at his clinic and got satisfactory result. The most appreciated thing I found , he can diagnose illness with Nadi.
I wanted a good and experienced ayurvedic doctor for the problem of my acne scars. I consulted dr P.K. Srivastava at Panacea Ayurveda Health Clinic in Noida for the same. I was very satisfied with the treatment. Thanks, doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P.K. Srivastava to be knowledgeable. Good nd helpful advice rather than asking to or consulting a Doctor...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P.K. Srivastava to be very helpful. Thanks alot.
P C Swain
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P.K. Srivastava to be very helpful. Nice
Dr. P.K. Srivastava provides answers that are very helpful. Tysm doctor
Inflammation and resultant pain in the joints are usually the basic tenets of Arthritis. This joint disorder can be painful and often, a debilitating one. It can also make the joints stiff. There are many ways of dealing with this problem, but with Ayurveda, one can get to the root cause of the ailment and its presence. This helps in taking a well rounded holistic approach towards treating it with ancient know how that revolves around herbs and other natural substances which have great medicinal value, lifestyle changes, diet, exercise and Yoga, oil massages, and other methods. Arthritis is known as Sandhivata in Ayurvedic jargon.
Read on to find out how Ayurveda can help in dealing with Arthritis.
- Herbs: One can make use of various herbs that contain Linoleic Acid to help in providing lubrication to the joints so as to prevent pain and stiffness. These herbs include Borage seed oil which is extracted from Borage seed, Evening Primrose oil, Blackcurrant seed oil, Capsaicin, Curcumin, Feverfew, Flaxseed oil and a standard Ayurvedic concoction that combines Ashwagandha, Gugulla, ginger, cumin and haldi or turmeric. These substances can help in treating the joints that are suffering from the pain of Arthritis.
- Diet: In Ayurveda, to treat ailments like Arthritis, it is usually recommended that a patient should start by flushing out the body toxins from within. Diet is one of the ways in which this can be done. A detoxification diet to clean the colon would be one of the foremost ways of doing a cleanse. Further, in one's daily diet, there should be a good dose of vegetables, fruits and other juices. Also, one must have plenty of herbs and spices, which can be used to season the food. Curd should generally be avoided and garlic should be used liberally. The various properties that help in an inside out cleanse that will help the system function in a better manner so that the treatment of ailments is also effectively supported.
- Exercise: In Ayurveda, a certain amount of daily exercise, which spans at least 45 minutes to one hour, is a must. A pattern of healthy eating, restful sleep and exercise is what usually helps in treating ailments like Arthritis. For this ailment specifically, light exercise like walking is recommended. Various Yoga asanas that involve sitting, standing, balancing and lying down poses as well as restful poses will also help in treating knee, shoulder and lower back pain specifically. Also, mustard oil massages can help in reducing the pain.
These are the few ways in which Ayurveda can help Arthritis patients live a more normal life with minimal pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My daughter is 13 years old. She has been diagnosed to be without uterus and ovaries. At this age her breast development seems to be ok ,and has no facial hair. Will she have a normal marital life, as I came to know that sex is difficult for such girls due to lack of lubrication in vagina. Where should I get her treatment for lack of hormone. I stay in Delhi. I am very worried about her. Please help.
I am suffering from slip disc. Its been more than 4 months now. I have sciatica nerve pain as well. Taking homeopathic treatment from last one month. I still have pain. I can notice swelling on my left hip. Please suggest.
I Feel dizziness, sleepy, feel like bp low, problem in breath taking, all this happen frequently in a day daily. No any symptoms like vomiting, chest pain, etc. Etc. Goes regular gym. Little bit intense exercise. But poor diet. 3 times meal taken. Profession-professor. Please suggest what to do. Precaution, diet, eating timing, etc.
Today's life style and daily routines of getting all dietary measures and behaviour as well as harmonic imbalances are mainly responsible for for your problems. As everyone unknowingly the youth do masturbation daily even some do it 3-4 times daily or excessive indulgence in sex or due to use of excessive junkies and citric food intakes are causing early ejaculation during sex. Some doctors having opinion about masturbation is normal phenomenon which is confusing youth .
- Ayurveda never accept it.The excessive masturbation is ultimately makes you Erectile dysfunction and early ejaculation during sex with your partner.
- Ayurveda suggest to to use rich nourishment and Aphrodisiacs and Rasayana herbal medicines for treating such patients to change your lifestyle and daily behaviours to get rid of your problems.
Hello, im 21 years married women stays in saudi arabia my height is 5.4' inches & weight is 75 kgs I want to loose my weight by diet. What should I eat to do it so? please help me and what should b my normal weight?
Hey mem. I'm suffering from premature ejaculation problem. I can't stay more than 1 min. And my penis are not fully hard when I am ready for physical relationship. Feeling so ashamed in front of my partner. I do masturbate 3-4 in a week. Please save my life.
Hi I have a patulous get junction I am suffering from GERD. I used to take razo 10 daily with that I'm comfortable no reflux symptoms when I withdraw symptoms will get worst. Now I conceived my last LMP is April 20 2017. First three months I'm on antacids. Id I take antacid I use to get vomiting. Now from fourth month I started to take pantoprazole 20 mg daily. Can I take pantoprazole 20 mg daily from second trimester continuously. Please suggest me is there any effect to baby. Actually before pregnancy I have little heart burn .when I am on progesterone tabs symptoms are getting worst that's y taking pantoprazole 20.
Hair fall has a direct impact on the way you feel about yourself, your self esteem and confidence. It is also true that it is a very common problem and can be controlled and stopped completely through proper treatment. Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall has long term effects and it brings out the best results since the issues get rectified from the inside, preventing them from coming back.
Ayurveda and Hair Loss
According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of mind-body structure. Hair is considered a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth. Diet, yoga, meditation and medicated herbal oil massage are the Ayurvedic treatments generally recommended for hair loss.
It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of alcohol, meat, coffee, tea and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated due to intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of Pomegranate, carrot, spinach and Kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp-related problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong, foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts and milk.
- Yoga and meditation: Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable.
- Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil: Bhringaraaja, Brahmi, Amla, Neem, Ritha and Ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful to control hair fall. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hi sir, Please advice can I take bhumi amalaki powder to keep my liver and digestive system healthy if yes than please advice quantity also.
Hi am 27 years n my husband is 35 yr. We r trying for baby but my husbands sperm count is 22 million. We consulted doctor but doctor said due to low sperm count you can't b a mother. What I will do now.
Hi Doctor I am 28 years old. 4 years back removed uterus. unmarried. No problem Anything But presently I am suffer gain weight and not Clear Going motions Request pls guide me.
6 months back we get married till the date my husband has not done sex with me because his sperm coming out quickly before enters into the vagina. And he has some pain while scaling the penis please suggest us. He is doing sex first time.
Sir/madam mujhe ye jaan na h kwe hum ashavgandha shatavari Gokshura safel musli churn/powder ko ek sath baraabar/equal quantity me me milakar sewan kar skte h kya? Aur kaise inka sewan krna chahiye inko ek sath mix krke lene se koi side effect ya koi problem to nhi hogi aur nhi to kaise inka sewan krey please ye baataye.
hello Doctor I am 47 years by age & diabetic around blood sugar 270 after food. I was prescribed to go on insulin. But I am trying to pull it down with given Tablets & lots of exercise. But at times it passes months I am unable to satisfy my sexual life. Can you prescribe any additional medicine for betterment. Thanks.
Respected sir/ madam I am working in pharmaceutical 1 week pahele mere nose me Epoxy foor chemical ke vopurs gaye takriban half and hour continusly me Wahape tha. Badme 2 ghante Baad suddenly chest pain fever or weakness chest cough start huwa. Or 1 din Baad meri skin black jesi lagne lagi Mene doctor ke pass gaya unhone tablets diyi. Abhi fever nahi hai but chest cough headache or skin thodi black si lag rahi hai. Kya Ye early cancer ke symptoms to nahi hai. please reply.
I am masturbating for last 5 years daily. I got to know this can lead to memory problem. I am suffering from a bit of memory problem just I want to know how to get rid of memory problem.
Dark or light colour patches on the skin are a constant embarrassment and definitely a beauty issue. Such pigmentation of the skin is generally caused by exposure to sunlight, allergies or even heredity.
However, these can be reduced considerably with the help of these natural remedies for wrinkles:
1. Potato Power - Potatoes are great for skin pigmentation issues like dark circles, dark patches and even melasma – the brown or greyish brown patches that appear on nose, forehead, cheeks or other areas exposed to the sun.
Grate a medium sized potato, squeeze its juice and apply it on the affected areas. Rinse after half an hour. Use regularly to get desired results.
2. Fruity Bleach - Banana has skin lightening properties. You can also add papaya, if available, to get a great fruity bleach that will help to get rid of all types of skin pigmentation.
Mix the pulp of both these fruits and apply on the face. Rinse after 15-20 minutes to get a glowing skin.
3. Amazing Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera gel has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients that rejuvenate the skin and help to produce new cells. As a result, when applied on the dark spots, they disappear with regular use leaving behind refreshed and rejuvenated healthy skin.
Mix thoroughly ½ a tsp of honey with 2 table spoons of aloe vera gel and apply on the affected area. Wait for some time before washing it off to get amazing results.
4. Sandal Wood Secret - Sandal wood purifies the blood and also works as a skin tonic. It also offers protection from sunlight and UV rays.
Mix equal quantities of sandalwood powder and rose water to make a smooth paste. Apply on the affected areas and wash after 30 minutes to get soft, rejuvenated skin.
5. Wonders of Cucumber - Cucumber is a skin rejuvenator and combined with lemon, it works wonders to lighten up the skin.
Extract some cucumber juice and mix with lemon juice. Apply on the skin and rinse after some time. You can use each of them separately too, they are even effective on their own.
6. Awesome Apple Cider Vinegar - Apple Cider Vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates the skin to bring out fresh, younger looking skin.
Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar with water and apply on the dark or light patches on the skin. Wash off after some time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.